Gaming Official Super Scribblenauts thread

fadlyputra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
gifi4 said:
The wait continues...It'll probably get dumped when I'm at school tomorrow (later today;after I sleep) -_-

agree with this, dumped when I'm at school, when I get home I'll play this game all day long :
yaynds.gif

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last year, I was convinced that Scribblenauts would be the best game ever made. This time around, I've tempered my expectations a little, but with D-Pad controls and fixed weight on items, I'm positive it's going to be really, really fun.

fadlyputra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I wonder if scribblenauts's genre is rpg, you can summon ultimate weapon and sell it and so on until you are rich, just wondering.......

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fadlyputra said:
I wonder if scribblenauts's genre is rpg, you can summon ultimate weapon and sell it and so on until you are rich, just wondering.......

i dont think scribblenauts have a genre... counting on that you can do whatever the hell you want to!
just like Little Big Planet *-*

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MeritsAlone said:
Bleedingelite said:
Also, read this and try not to get excited:

http://ds.ign.com/articles/112/1126909p1.html

9.0 *-*
now lets see what metacritic gives...

It's not about the number at the end, it's about the content of the review. And that content states that everything we hated about the controls and stuff is fixed, and that THIS is the game everybody was hoping the last one would be.

fadlyputra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
MeritsAlone said:
fadlyputra said:

i dont think scribblenauts have a genre... counting on that you can do whatever the hell you want to!
can little big planet create any words to real like in scribblenauts? because I don't own ps3
biggrin.gif

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
fadlyputra said:
MeritsAlone said:
fadlyputra said:

can little big planet create any words to real like in scribblenauts? because I don't own ps3
biggrin.gif
LittleBigPlanet is just a ''simple'' platform game.
You can't enter words ofcourse.
And it's also for PSP.

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Scribblenauts is a Puzzle/sandbox game... I thought that would be obvious (sandbox in the sense that you can totally ignore the game and use the menu screen to just summon whatever you want)

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DryYoshi said:
fadlyputra said:
MeritsAlone said:
fadlyputra said:

biggrin.gif
LittleBigPlanet is just a ''simple'' platform game.
You can't enter words ofcourse.
And it's also for PSP.

PS3*
The one that recently got released was for PSP, original was for PS3

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Saddamsdevil said:
Scribblenauts is a Puzzle/sandbox game... I thought that would be obvious (sandbox in the sense that you can totally ignore the game and use the menu screen to just summon whatever you want)
I think that he actually meant that ''if Scribblenauts would be a rpg, you can summon ultimate weapon and sell it and so on until you are rich''.

fadlyputra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
DryYoshi said:
Saddamsdevil said:
I think that he actually meant that ''if Scribblenauts would be a rpg, you can summon ultimate weapon and sell it and so on until you are rich''.

yes, I actually mean that
biggrin.gif

note : ps3 or PS3 ?

QUOTE(SOS-Rens @ Oct 11 2010, 04:34 PM)
What are you're thoughts about Scribbelnauts for the wii ??
I think that would be awsome

yes it would be awesome, but the control will be hard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol