Gaming Official Super Scribblenauts thread

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Mattthemad1 said:
does this make it playable?
No... it will make your screen flash in all the colors of the rainbow and then a 4 min countdown untill your ds explode, turning off the ds won't work!
ninja.gif

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
CrimzonEyed said:
Mattthemad1 said:
No... it will make your screen flash in all the colors of the rainbow and then a 4 min countdown untill your ds explode, turning off the ds won't work!
ninja.gif

LMAO.
Doing that method above will only check the GAME ID of the rom.

Mattthemad1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bluelaserman said:
CrimzonEyed said:
Mattthemad1 said:
ninja.gif

LMAO.

What can you do once you have the GAME ID?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bluelaserman said:
No worries. One question, how do you "find" the fix? Is it just a simple convert of GAMEID into Hex and locating the game within the file?

You need r4crypt i think its encrypt the DS_MENU.dat

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=51194

Then serch for the first 4 part of the gameID

You can see the hex used from one GameID to anuther - but it's a question of the offset locations in a rom to apply it to ....

I mean apply the hex fix to a copy rom it's self - and then use bouth clean rom and patch rom to make a UPS patcher of your own - UPS patcher dose not also trim a rom!

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mattthemad1 said:
Bluelaserman said:
CrimzonEyed said:
Mattthemad1 said:
ninja.gif

LMAO.

You can use it for game cheats r4cee is a cheat maker - are encrypt a copy of your rom and get the encrypted gamedi to use with YSmenu files to make games work on ysmenu - with offsets and hex of cause

Are serch for the 4 first part of the GameID and look in firmwares like r4wood _DS_MENU.dat after decrypted are encrtpted - for the hex fixes

Still working on it!...

EDIT: Decrypt it was

Mattthemad1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
drwhojan said:
Mattthemad1 said:
Bluelaserman said:
CrimzonEyed said:
Mattthemad1 said:
ninja.gif

LMAO.

You can use it for game cheats r4cee is a cheat maker - are encrypt a copy of your rom and get the encrypted gamedi to use with YSmenu files to make games work on ysmenu - with offsets and hex of cause

Are serch for the 4 first part of the GameID and look in firmwares like r4wood _DS_MENU.dat after decrypted are encrtpted - for the hex fixes

Still working on it!...

How the hell do you know all this stuff? I wouldn't know how to do this if it could save my life... Thank you soooo much for actually helping us.....

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
How the hell do you know all this stuff? I wouldn't know how to do this if it could save my life... Thank you soooo much for actually helping us.....

Lol a little bit hear a bit there - you soon lern - but sill got alot to go XD!, chears

Mattthemad1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
drwhojan said:
QUOTE said:

Lol a little bit hear a bit there - you soon lern - but sill got alot to go XD!, chears

Did finding the game ID and everything get you any closer to patching it?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mattthemad1 said:
drwhojan said:
QUOTE said:

Did finding the game ID and everything get you any closer to patching it?

Yes the gameID and found the HEX abouth ^ - but first part of the gameID is not needed in the hex

Just leaving the hex - but not where in RAM offsets of a rom where the hex should go...

Somethink must be in _DS_MENU.dat of woodr4 file - must be telling it where to apply the hex to - anyone any cluses or good idears in mined ?

EDIT:

I think the best thing to do is look in extinfo.dat for ysmenu - and look at a game that is already used and compare it from _DS_MENU.dat for R4wood with the same game for hex

Aeronic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm patiently awaiting an M3 Patch, or simply just a universal rom patch.

Either way, I'm sorta liking playing on an emulator now, what with the added keyboard functionality and all. Congrats for all you Wood users, enjoy!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck