Not open for further replies.

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
@KTroopA
I already did....but here it is again as direct link:

https://bsnx.lavatech.top/tinfoil/

ive tried the latest version of tinfoil from that repo and also goldleaf. neither work for me under ReiNX 2.0. Switch is on 5.1.0 and Tinfoil crashes my switch and when I run goldleaf it wont install any NSP file. The only version I can run right now is the .nro file off the reinx guide site here https://reinx.guide/downloads/tinfoil.nro - that is version 0.2.1. what gives?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I was checking sdsetup website and when I clicked on ReiNX a warning popped up saying ReiNX lacks vital anti telemetry measures. Is it still true after 2.0 update?
Yes and no. ReiNX doesn't come with stuff like creport or fatal error report redirects but you can easily add them yourself. Instead of going in atmosphere/titles, you place them in /reinx/titles.

Reactions: Bah-NS

toxic9

Trophies
XP
Country
ReiNX 2.0 does not work with the latest buil of tinfoil. But it's a tinfoil issue i think.

Also ReiNX 2.0 is missing the 'ReiNX' tag under system version, and this causes Edizon to think we are running SXOS...

You must avoid this latest versions of both cfw and ReiNX.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does that mean that there is actually warmboot available now?
So you don't need to send payloads anymore when you wakeup the Switch?
Warmboot is just a fancy term for sleep mode. If you downgraded with burnt fuses, the console wouldn't wake up. Now it does. Also, you don't need to send a payload when the console wakes up out of sleep mode anyways.

Reactions: focusonme

Ivellios

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes and no. ReiNX doesn't come with stuff like creport or fatal error report redirects but you can easily add them yourself. Instead of going in atmosphere/titles, you place them in /reinx/titles.

Why ReiNX dont have creport and other stuff like that?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't find Rei's exact quote but to paraphrase, including creport with ReiNX would cause more people to accuse ReiNX of being a glorified Atmosphere fork. Plus ReiNX is now taking a different turn with 2.0 out now that will have exclusive features not found in Atmosphere. Lastly, since people can download it from Kosmos, which includes a lot more stuff than even the official Atmosphere releases, I'd say its not that big of a deal. But I'm not a developer so my opinions don't speak for ReiSwitched.

mendezagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey guys, little help here. I just configured my sd card with all the files 2.0 as in the ReiNX page tutorial but after i inject the payload (i see the new anime girl) the screen just goes black and wont boot, not even in OFW (i press the power button 12 minutes and it resets aloowing me to boot on ofw).

Does anyone know what am i doing wrong? Thanks in advance, happy holidays.

Edit: forgot to say i´m on 5.1 ofw

Last edited by mendezagus,

torpedo_XL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From ReinNX guide FAQ:

“Why do you not include creport?"

Creport is not something that an end-user would find useful. It is primarily used for debugging purposes when your Switch encounters an error and dumps the accompanying error reports to SD card. Unlike what you may have heard, this does not help to prevent bans as Nintendo looks at more than just error reports when a console is going online.

If you are an advanced user that would like to easily access error logs and would like to use creport, you can simply copy over the 0100000000000036 folder to your ReiNX/titles folder.

https://reinx.guide/faq

Ivellios

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
From ReinNX guide FAQ:

“Why do you not include creport?"

Creport is not something that an end-user would find useful. It is primarily used for debugging purposes when your Switch encounters an error and dumps the accompanying error reports to SD card. Unlike what you may have heard, this does not help to prevent bans as Nintendo looks at more than just error reports when a console is going online.

If you are an advanced user that would like to easily access error logs and would like to use creport, you can simply copy over the 0100000000000036 folder to your ReiNX/titles folder.

https://reinx.guide/faq

This is good to know, its weird then that if you select ReiNX on sdsetup they give a huge warning because of the lack of this feature.

gt10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Hey guys, little help here. I just configured my sd card with all the files 2.0 as in the ReiNX page tutorial but after i inject the payload (i see the new anime girl) the screen just goes black and wont boot, not even in OFW (i press the power button 12 minutes and it resets aloowing me to boot on ofw).

Does anyone know what am i doing wrong? Thanks in advance, happy holidays.

Edit: forgot to say i´m on 5.1 ofw

usually you only need to press power button for 12-15 seconds not minutes to hard-poweroff

i also had blacksreen after boot, but than i saw that the file "fs_mitm.kip" was in the folder "ReiNX - sysmodules.dis".
after moving the file "fs_mitm.kip" to the folder "ReiNX - sysmodules", it booted correctly.

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
HELP !!!
I was trying to play my switch on the dock, but when I select the game, the switch just hangs.
so I powered it off, then I change the microsd (I used 3 microsd because of so many games that I installed, and I think because the switch has to be turned off, then I might as well change the microsd to play other games).
when I inject the payload (I'm using r4 dongle), it blank for a while and then show the red writing : "failed to init sdcard".
I tried all 3 of my microsd, and all the same.

the microsd can be read on pc, and if I reboot to ofw, the switch can read it too.
my switch fw still 5.1.0 (I make sure of it when I reboot to ofw)
so, what should I do ?

I had the exact same issue. Fixed it with help from CTCaer. Check here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/rcm-payload-hekate-ctcaer-mod.502604/page-115#post-8357555

Bah-NS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Hey guys, I'm on 6.0.1 OFW used Hekate to backup nand and worked fine. When I tried use ReiNX 2.0 I followed the steps in guide and after the splash I get blue screen. Any ideas what should I do?

A

a9lh-1user

Which guide?
Which steps?
What payload did you use?

I'am sorry that I've more questions than you ;)

If you need help give ALL informations you have how it leads to that situation. Otherwise you fill a thread like that with hundreds of unneeded messages.

Reactions: Bah-NS

Bah-NS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Which guide?
Which steps?
What payload did you use?

I'am sorry that I've more questions than you ;)

If you need help give ALL informations you have how it leads to that situation. Otherwise you fill a thread like that with hundreds of unneeded messages.

Guide in reinx.guide website. Prepared the SD based on steps in that guide. Sent the reinx.bin that comes with zip file of ReiNX github release page with fusee launcher in ubuntu 18.10 using python 3.6

Bah-NS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
It's exactly the same. Using that website I can boot into and use Hekate but ReiNX stops with a blue screen after splash. My sd card is formatted exfat and contains the file described in reinx guide website Can it be related to OFW? it's 6.0.1

Bah-NS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
What is the serialnumber of your Switch?
DONT post the complete number here!
Post the first 9 numbers and leters please.
read the "How can I tell if my switch has been patched?"

It's in this range:
Serials beginning with XAJ7:
XAJ7004000X and below are safe to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.