Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any news about USB support? ReiNx for 6.2.0? :)

Jonathan527111

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Yeah I just tried a nightly and works great, anyone else have the same issue use the latest nightly works perfect!
friend which of all the files was that you used

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

[QUOTE = "rick191, post: 8288591, miembro: 376569"] En 6.0 al iniciar reinx me sale un error: package2 magic invalid - os parcheo
Se ha pegado en el parche del sistema operativo durante 15 minutos. ¿Es cfw incompatible con 6.0 o qué? [/ QUOTE]
Amigo cual de todos los archivos fue que usaste

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wfTmJnE.jpg

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Is Renix a preferred cfw for everyone to use do users go for Renix over Atmosphere I was just wandering? What’s great and gets you going over Atmosphère I would like to know I have never used it but at the time of 6.2.0 I’m now using atmosphere I might even go for Renix if I’m convinced enough. Thanks

Dothackjhe

"Joker"
Trophies
Website
wroiters.wixsite.com
XP
Country
Philippines
Is Renix a preferred cfw for everyone to use do users go for Renix over Atmosphere I was just wandering? What’s great and gets you going over Atmosphère I would like to know I have never used it but at the time of 6.2.0 I’m now using atmosphere I might even go for Renix if I’m convinced enough. Thanks
ReiNX is perhaps the most user-friendly CFW for the Switch. My only qualm with it is that it has poor support for LayeredFS.

Reactions: Reecey

Dothackjhe

"Joker"
Trophies
Website
wroiters.wixsite.com
XP
Country
Philippines
ReinX seems lovely, just need to find the NSP files lol, loads of XCI floating around though which is nice

I just get issues with 4XNCI with Super mario odyssey
There is actually a way now to install XCI files like you would an NSP. Unlike 4XCNI which converts an XCI file to NSP, this method I'm referring to installs the XCI by treating it as an NSP. But this method requires a special plugin and right setup to do.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
ReiNX is perhaps the most user-friendly CFW for the Switch. My only qualm with it is that it has poor support for LayeredFS.
Thanks for the reply so you suggest stick with atmosphere until TX update is finished, it was only using Smash as to why I updated.

Spectree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
There is actually a way now to install XCI files like you would an NSP. Unlike 4XCNI which converts an XCI file to NSP, this method I'm referring to installs the XCI by treating it as an NSP. But this method requires a special plugin and right setup to do.
How do you do that ?

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so i have got ReiNX 6.2 but i need to update my Switch to 6.2 before using ReiNX 6.2, my Switch is currently showing 6.0.0 ReiNX as the system version, am i ok to update the switch to 6.2 through Nintendo's own system update?

bluedart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is what I was waiting for. Does the 6.2.0 update already work with layeredFS? If so, which game would have the 6.2 update I can extract and use with Choidujournx?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game