XP
Country
Monaco
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=22...50151085&size=o

yaynds.gif
biggrin.gif

Upto 2GB supported and uses SD cards.

Mini-SD or Micro-SD or normal?

Could fit on a DS cart or maybe a GBA cart.

neojei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that could be the Play-Yan. Hasn't play-yan been scheduled for release in europe? Maybe just just renamed it for Euro Release? And it's a GBA size cart, says so next to the systems compatible, it fits GBA ,and GBA Micro.

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, this is a good post! thank you for the link. Makes me happy to own a DS and not PSP (too much sony DRM bullsquat). Nintendo may be slow to the gate for the DS, but they do pack a strong punch once they get there

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Why not also make it a video player? Woulda been nice to see a video and MP3 player combo, ah well. At least you can do all that with a flash cart, which is the best choice for obvious reasons but this is still nice I guess..

neojei, I don't think that could be the Play-Yan since that plays both video and audio and seems the Nintendo MP3 player will obviously only play music. Or you could be correct and this is a modified version that only allows MP3s or it could just be a place holder for the final one which is indeed the Play-Yan. We'll have to wait and see.

r1cky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Its probably the play yan. Mainly cause they have a Gameboy micro and gameboy player icon in the corner of the box plus it has only got the sd icon in the bottom left hand corner so im guessing its only gonna take normal sd cards. Still though play yan isnt that bad of a media player/adaptor like its mp4/asf compatible and the sound quality is great.

kelvinate

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey, this is a good post! thank you for the link. Makes me happy to own a DS and not PSP (too much sony DRM bullsquat). Nintendo may be slow to the gate for the DS, but they do pack a strong punch once they get there

stuff drm, if you can get past the file system you already are ahead of everyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30