Gaming Official Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Help Thread

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Spirit Tower Floor 16 Floor Pattern is really pissing me off What are you suppose to do it's not easy.

king rincer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
If you go to the top of the room there should be a switch which you've already hit, go right then and down and there will be another switch which will extend the gap.

there are only 2 switches in the room one in the top right of the map, which i have already switched to get the 3rd teardrop. and one top left with large gaps eithe side.

It does look as though there should be another switch somewhere but i cant see it for the life of me....

I'm starting o think its anti piracy or somthing.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
I got stuck on the 10th Floor.

There's a sign that says to "brighten up as much as I can".
There's like a "Z" in front of the boss door
And a boss key behind a wall.

I found one torch next to Pearl Necklace chest.

What do I do?

king rincer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OH MY GOD!!
gbasp.gif

thanks!

i hang my head in shame. 3 HOURS that took me only room 1 too!! i feel thjis game may take some time!

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to give up It frustrates me so bad I broke some things DAMN PUZZLE sorry for the caps I'm really pissed off now!

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this is probably a dumb question.
I am in that place as you come out of the lost woods where that Sage lives. You have to play this song with him. But I cant. I swear I am doing it right but he just says no no wrong timing or whatever. So I am just wodnering if theres any "technique" to do this. And I am not sure what order to play exactly. At the moment he plays first, am I supposed to start first?

shito

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
skawo96 said:
I got stuck on the 10th Floor.

There's a sign that says to "brighten up as much as I can".
There's like a "Z" in front of the boss door
And a boss key behind a wall.

I found one torch next to Pearl Necklace chest.

What do I do?
touch the ''wall''

zlac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
bik75 said:
this is probably a dumb question.
I am in that place as you come out of the lost woods where that Sage lives. You have to play this song with him. But I cant. I swear I am doing it right but he just says no no wrong timing or whatever. So I am just wodnering if theres any "technique" to do this. And I am not sure what order to play exactly. At the moment he plays first, am I supposed to start first?
there is a pattern in the background music high pitch sound is the first and then it's lower and lower frequencies after
it repeats two times before he starts so I wait first one to pass and play on the second one
then he plays
then I play, always start when you hear high frequency background sound
sometimes he finish almost a full second before the background, sometimes you have to start immediately after he finishes.
I hope it helped, just listen to the background rhythm and play the same tone at the same time no matter when he starts or finishes.

Rockstar said:
Help me here i dont know what to do:
img00259f.jpg

Hit the bells in order like on picture you find in the room you took the bell from.
use boomerang to do it, sword won't do the trick.

DarkCamui said:
Anyone care to help me with the pairing at the village right before the second temple?
if you number them like this:

__1_2
6_____3
__5_4

connect 1-4, 2-6, 3-5 if i remember correctly.
QUOTE(luke_c @ Dec 5 2009, 12:59 PM)
First stage of Forest Realm i'v gotta hit a purple ball switch to extend the floor then take the bomb accross and throw it at the stones but i can't get close enough without it exploding. Any ideas?
take first bomb and drop it next to the ball switch, run for the second bomb before the first one explodes, bridge will extend just as you take the bomb and you should make it.

AceUk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TrapperKeeperX said:
The Spirit Tower Floor 16 Floor Pattern is really pissing me off What are you suppose to do it's not easy.

QUOTE(TrapperKeeperX @ Dec 5 2009, 12:24 PM) I decided to give up It frustrates me so bad I broke some things DAMN PUZZLE sorry for the caps I'm really pissed off now!

Watch the phantom walking on the other side of the screen he's the clue to the puzzle

scatman839

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When the boy in abodo asks me to take him to where he can fly, what island is that?

I thought it would be the ocean village but that isn't it.

jetboard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey im stuck on ocean temple floor 5. theres this sign saying to remember the blades that were on for floor 4 but i placed the blades exactly what it was in floor 5 so idk what to do. please help
unsure.gif

zlac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I made 900 hits on sword training (quicksave, quickload), the guy makes you a new captain (dunno if it means anything at all) and you get two rewards...

-Jstorm-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello.
I have a problem, I'm blocked at the Water Temple in the World of Snow.
I'm with two bells and there is an other bell but I don't know how to make it pass because the water.
A way should be traced, but how?
Thank you and sorry for my bad english I'm french.

xsoulofice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Desperately need help. I got halfway through the snow temple and decided to give it a break, save, turn off, normal stuff. Then i turn the ds back on like an hour later and it tells me that I have a corrupted save file.

Xoo00o0o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xsoulofice said:
Desperately need help. I got halfway through the snow temple and decided to give it a break, save, turn off, normal stuff. Then i turn the ds back on like an hour later and it tells me that I have a corrupted save file.

I can give you my save file. It's not at middle of the snow temple it's right before that.

What cart do you use?

loserkidsblink18

Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
At the Fire Realm part, in order to get into the village you need something cold to freeze the lava eruptions. I went to the Anouki village, and I met an anouki who made megaice. But he asked that I take him to another cold pool of water outside of the village.

Where the HELL do I take him? I've been driving that stupid train around in three different realms now. I don't have it in me to do anymore train riding.

Where does he want to go?
hate2.gif

xsoulofice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
CAP99 said:
xsoulofice said:

I can give you my save file. It's not at middle of the snow temple it's right before that.

What cart do you use?

Using an original R4. If you could give me your save file i'd be very grateful :D.

AceUk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
loserkidsblink182 said:
At the Fire Realm part, in order to get into the village you need something cold to freeze the lava eruptions. I went to the Anouki village, and I met an anouki who made megaice. But he asked that I take him to another cold pool of water outside of the village.

Where the HELL do I take him? I've been driving that stupid train around in three different realms now. I don't have it in me to do anymore train riding.

Where does he want to go?
hate2.gif

Head to the place where the train spotter's house is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    This was one of the craziest movies I've seen about our food industry, lots of stuff I didn't know. A must see. https://youtu.be/OqzjC-ENrl8?si=GYxmdY5nShzGniVi
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Oh, that dude?
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What happens if when playing Paper Mario, you start a fire in-game?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Paper Mario is a drug dealer and he is all about the paper yo lol
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Paper Mario is a drug dealer and he is all about the paper yo lol +1