skydoune

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As much as I wanted to vote for castlevania, my favorite game series ever created, I had to choose Other...

Astro Boy
bow.gif

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
Well, I really loved FFTA, Mario Vs Donkey Kong and Zelda but, since you didn't include MvsDK, I voted for Wario.
Good portable fun bitches!

EDIT: Oh! Btw, I hate every Castlevania game ever made for the GBA. I really don't see what you see in those games. It's just like one of those Barbie platformers but with goth crap.

EDIT2: In after trolling...

midget35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I may be completely off my rocker here, but I thought Driver 2 was an unbelievable port for the gba.

No other free roaming adventure / racing game gets close, AND its in 3D. And even more amazingly - no pop ups! How on earth did they manage it?

Sequel sucks though

kreatosoupa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Lots of hours with FFTA, so I voted for that. But I also loved Mario Vs Donkey Kong and Dragonball Advanced Adventure. Advance Wars series a winner too.
gbasp.gif

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
They may not be the most critically lauded games on GBA, but I've spent more time playing the Megaman Battle Network series than any other on the system. I've never played a more addictive portable game, and I'm eagerly anticipating the new series on DS.

So yeah, my vote goes to MMBN

On another note-- I can't believe so many people are voting for Golden Sun. I've never played a more thoroughly average and unmemorable RPG in my life. It would probably get my vote for most overrated GBA game.

AppleJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the Castlevania & Advance Wars series were great and I think an honourable mention should go to Astro Boy for being much better than just about anything else. But my vote can only go to:

Fire ProWrestling 2

You couldn't really ask for much more out of a game.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I voted for Castlevania from that list and am very happy to see it trouncing the others!

[-EDIT-]

Forgot about the Metroid games, love em as much as vanias, and also Super Robot Taisen games pwn!

mat88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I vote for Golden Sun too!! That's a very good game and I hope they gonna make a game like this on the DS!

But I thing that Zelda the minish cape is a very good game too! And Advance War series too ... that's the 3 best game of the GBA for me

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This feels a bit like a GameFAQs poll, pitting different genres against each other..of course we're never going to agree! That being said, I voted for Castlevania, because all three GBA games are action/rpg perfection.

We should have a best of genre poll instead. Honestly, games like Minish Cap don't belong in this poll. Sure it's fun, but it doesn't deserve to stand with the other games in the series.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn McDonald's ice cream machine broken