• Total voters

Sora Master2.0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stevetry said:
Sora Master2.0 said:
Sorry but would someone mind sending me the newest update of the child patch for pokemon white?
The links on the Rudolf child patch thread aren't working for me. =/

they work try them dammit with version is not working ?
The pokemon white patch for v4 and for v3. I click the link, takes me to linkbee. I skip the add. It takes me to random freaking pages. =/

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stevetry said:
Sora Master2.0 said:
Sorry but would someone mind sending me the newest update of the child patch for pokemon white?
The links on the Rudolf child patch thread aren't working for me. =/

they work try them dammit with version is not working ?
@Stevetry: Why don't you upload them to FileTrip? That way everyone will be able to download them easily.
smile.gif

darknesshydra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't enter the Union Room at all, even post-patching. Tried all the versions of the patches. Playing Pokemon Black on R4 Wood ver. 1.13. Can anyone help?

bt52694

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darknesshydra said:
I can't enter the Union Room at all, even post-patching. Tried all the versions of the patches. Playing Pokemon Black on R4 Wood ver. 1.13. Can anyone help?

I have the same problem. White enters the union room just fine but Black always freezes. Any thoughts?

NorikoChijinu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bt52694 said:
darknesshydra said:

I have the same problem. White enters the union room just fine but Black always freezes. Any thoughts?
Same here. I am using Acekard 2i with Akaio. Hopefully someone knows the problem? ;o;

sonicsmash2

Trophies
XP
Country
oposop said:
For all TTDS USER!!!! THE LINK WORK!!!!! WORK!!!
http://www.uproda.net/down/uproda142814.zip

okay tested and i seem to have some problems, i cant seem to trade pokemon with my brother, i cant find him on any wireless option not even on wi-fi but union room works for me ive only just finished the 1st gym and no freezings whatsoever on the game, still yet to see if it freezes on evolution, anyway care to fix the wi-fi and wireless problem, i think i know the cause, since i just downloaded this kernel it became japanese which might affect the wireless or wifi.

sonicsmash2

Trophies
XP
Country
sonicsmash2 said:
oposop said:

okay tested and i seem to have some problems, i cant seem to trade pokemon with my brother, i cant find him on any wireless option not even on wi-fi but union room works for me ive only just finished the 1st gym and no freezings whatsoever on the game, still yet to see if it freezes on evolution, anyway care to fix the wi-fi and wireless problem, i think i know the cause, since i just downloaded this kernel it became japanese which might affect the wireless or wifi.

Hold on i i just got a english kernel its definetly not my problem i think its my brothers hes using ez flash is there a problem with wireless on that?

sonicsmash2

Trophies
XP
Country
sonicsmash2 said:
oposop said:

Hold on i i just got a english kernel its definetly not my problem i think its my brothers hes using ez flash is there a problem with wireless on that?
oops sorry i double posted please remove this post

Blackpen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BlacKitten9597 said:
Ohmy. When I patch my ROM using the thing you said, the patched file becomes just a regular file; and not an NDS file.

ohdear. :|
Just add .NDS at the end of the filename.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ