mcdeezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reser said:
HaloBenish said:
Everything they changed is for the better though, to me the DS game was essentially perfect, and the changes made here are all for the better, making it even closer to perfection. Yet it gets a lower score....

It gets a lower score because it is the SAME game, this effects the review. It may be a good game, the tiny changes may be good but the fact is they just released the same game again as a way to cash in.

It gets a low score because the small changes really are not enough to justify releasing the game all over again, they should have done alot more and they had the potential to do alot more. Just because the game got a good review before does not mean it deserves a good one again because they re released it. There is different rules then, if you are going to bring out the same game again then you should have changed alot and should not advertise it as if it is a completley new game.

They have spanned pretty much 3 generations of console with this game now and all they have done is add tiny tiny new features each time, it is really kind of pathetic, with the dawn of the Wii everyone was expecting the new animal Crossing when it was to be announced to be a completley new game, a new look, new town, completley new things to do, just something different, instead of the same old routine we have done over and over again.

It is a big dissapointment because all this means is the new animal crossing everyone was hoping far is alot further way then was thought.

I agree 100000000%

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mcdeezy said:
Reser said:
HaloBenish said:
Everything they changed is for the better though, to me the DS game was essentially perfect, and the changes made here are all for the better, making it even closer to perfection. Yet it gets a lower score....

It gets a lower score because it is the SAME game, this effects the review. It may be a good game, the tiny changes may be good but the fact is they just released the same game again as a way to cash in.

It gets a low score because the small changes really are not enough to justify releasing the game all over again, they should have done alot more and they had the potential to do alot more. Just because the game got a good review before does not mean it deserves a good one again because they re released it. There is different rules then, if you are going to bring out the same game again then you should have changed alot and should not advertise it as if it is a completley new game.

They have spanned pretty much 3 generations of console with this game now and all they have done is add tiny tiny new features each time, it is really kind of pathetic, with the dawn of the Wii everyone was expecting the new animal Crossing when it was to be announced to be a completley new game, a new look, new town, completley new things to do, just something different, instead of the same old routine we have done over and over again.

It is a big dissapointment because all this means is the new animal crossing everyone was hoping far is alot further way then was thought.

I agree 100000000%

Hmm, I guess the reason I'm letting it get away with it is because I onbly played 10-20 hours of the DS compared to the 100+ I played on GC. But what's weird is I really didn't like the DS one (hence the reson I play so much les than GC), but I'm loving this one... Either way, reviews don't mean shit. I'm having fun with it and that's all that matters to me.

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
Reser said:
HaloBenish said:

They have spanned pretty much 4 generations of console with this game now and all they have done is add tiny tiny new features each time, it is really kind of pathetic, with the dawn of the Wii everyone was expecting the new animal Crossing when it was to be announced to be a completley new game, a new look, new town, completley new things to do, just something different, instead of the same old routine we have done over and over again.

AF:n64

Smack

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Code: 4382-5472-1193
Town: Cook St.
User: Smack

I have Cherries and I am lookin for any fruit you gots! In fact lets start up a fruit trading room. It is currently 9:45pm Pacific, PM me if you want to trade and I will be around for at least the next 30-45 mins.

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GexX2 said:
Added

HaloBenish
blunty
Jayne
birdbrain123120
Demons153

My Info -

Name: Loc Er
Town: Hall Way
Code: 0645-9254-5034
Fruit: Peaches
add me, I'll add you in a tiny bit after i'm done on CoD (my info is on the front page)

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GexX2 said:
Added

HaloBenish
blunty
Jayne
birdbrain123120
Demons153
Smack
Zyenet
Oreoz

My Info -

Member Name: GexX2
Name: Loc Er
Town: Hall Way
Code: 0645-9254-5034
Fruit: Peaches
added

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==