Hacking Off-topic but maybe this is the only way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

turner459

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So if we wait 'till Nintendo, i don't know, needs to make redundancies, then maybe one of their employees will have worked on the 3DS and leak the common key or whatever. Was just speculation. Haven't kept up with the 3DS scene in ages but i doubt there's been advances.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo never needs to make redundancies (which is an oxymoron in and of itself, so I'll substitute that for "peripherals"), they just make those because they want money.

Also, I don't see why that would make an employee want to leak the common key.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Meh, people are all so looking forward to that common key... I'd lmao if the common key is indeed leaked one day, and people can't do jack with it. xP

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The wonderful thing about the common key is that knowledge of it is quite uncommon. The exact combination is known to very few who were directly involved in its creation - those people are unlikely to become "redundant", and even in the case of any of those people losing their jobs, their lips are shut by their contract. Leaking this kind of information would literally destroy their lives and leave them under a rubble of broken dreams, court fees and debt.

Ain't gonna happen.

Reactions: 7 people

SuperMoLOL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol. deleted, the reason "trolling" well i said that someone sucks cuz hes always trolling lol, common, cant u post a useful comment, some guys are noobs, they wernt born to be like u lol, they dont have your precious knowledge lol... pshh...

Deltaechoe

The Dopefish
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if we wait 'till Nintendo, i don't know, needs to make redundancies, then maybe one of their employees will have worked on the 3DS and leak the common key or whatever. Was just speculation. Haven't kept up with the 3DS scene in ages but i doubt there's been advances.

Not gonna happen, you won't even be able to pay the employees enough to leak the keys

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One way or another, SOMEONE'S going to find a way to hack this thing.

lol. deleted, the reason "trolling" well i said that someone sucks cuz hes always trolling lol, common, cant u post a useful comment, some guys are noobs, they wernt born to be like u lol, they dont have your precious knowledge lol... pshh...

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning