Odd SuperCard Lite Problem

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Endracion, Oct 13, 2008.

Oct 13, 2008

Odd SuperCard Lite Problem by Endracion at 7:15 AM (797 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Endracion
    OP

Newcomer Endracion Member

Canada
    Ok, so I've had this card for quite a while now, and I lent it to a friend so her little sister could play DS games. Now I went over today and it was working fine, however a little into the day it just suddenly started showing black bars instead of the text it usually shows, and that goes for all sections, List, Saver, Options, Help. If I try to start a game, even though I don't see the title 'cause of the black bars, but I know they're there, it just displays another black bar in the middle of the screen and does nothing.

I was wondering, anyone ever had a similar problem? Know a way to fix this? Any help would be appreciated and by the way, if this is the wrong section for this, would someone mind moving it? And not deleting it? Thanks to all.

2. jos7960

Member jos7960 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    My supercard lite had a similar problem.

I just downloaded the newest firmware and blindly installed it.

Sooo try it!

Also try using another microSD to make sure that the one your using now isnt corrupted or something.

3. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    Either the firmware is corrupted (in which case you should do a blind firmware upgrade as jos7960 suggested) or something is preventing the cartridge from connecting to the GBA slot properly (in which case you should clean the contacts or try to wedge the contacts closer together with a small bit of folded paper).

4. Endracion
    OP

Newcomer Endracion Member

Canada
    Thanks guys! A blind update did the trick [​IMG]