Hacking Ocarina won't load...

renegade109

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new here and I've used ocarina for awhile now... it all of the sudden won't load, it just stays at 0% on the HBC!!!!! plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't own zelda twilight and am not in the mood to rent it and reload the HBC...

SherlockHolmeboy

Trophies
Website
homebrefreeware.co.cc
XP
Country
Solution 1: Don't use Ocarina. It's quite obsolete, and it screws around with the time on your Wii. Instead, try using Gecko OS (It has an updated version of Ocarina included).

Solution 2: If that still doesn't work, try using Bannerbomb and the HackMii Installer to reinstall the Homebrew Channel.

Solution 3: If THAT doesn;t work, try using Bannerbomb and LoadMii to run Gecko OS.

renegade109

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will try Gecko OS... but first, how does Gecko OS work exactly (like putting in new codes and stuff, to me Ocarina is easier to use)

And my SD card is NOT corrupted, and I've tried redownloading ocarina to my SD card and it still won't work!

EDIT: ok, I've tried Wiicm too and that doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Technik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
People still have places to download ocarina? Dude what rock have you been living under? Thats SOOOOOOOOO Old! And guess what ,Wibrew.org is your friend.

renegade109

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, I tried wiicm and it won't load... I have the following files on my sd card:

1) apps/wiicm (and then all the wiicm stuff, 3 files i think)
2) codes (then my SSBB cheats)

what the heck am I doing wrong?????

renegade109

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it because I have version 8 of the HBC, do I need the twilight hack to update it (plz say no)?

EDIT: never mind... I could just use Bannerbomb, do I need to de-brew my wii in order to update the HBC to version 9? If so, how do I de-brew my wii?

renegade109

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dry.gif

ARGH!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I forgot about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...