Jugarina

OP
Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
Chances to win a STL Oot and rubie pendant ocarina or a big package of ocarina's or even a 3DS console with a STL Zelda Oot and the game Zelda Oot.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYtDscc5T4s[/youtube]

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The video with the most youtube "likes" will win...

these people do know there are literally tons of bots dedicated to generating huge amount of youtube views and likes right?

Jugarina

OP
Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
QUOTE said:
The video with the most youtube "likes" will win...

these people do know there are literally tons of bots dedicated to generating huge amount of youtube views and likes right?

If you know how to take advantage of that knowledge to do that Joe go for It. I wouldn't know how myself and that is just for 1 out of the 3 prizes. I am guessing they probably know about bots but the likes contest part is mostly for advertizing I would think and people would still view It, maybe more If popular enough even If bot raised.

Jugarina

OP
Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
*bump*

This is the first time I have bumped a thread and also the last time unless there is other giveaways or contests I stumble on but If you can't afford a 3DS or ocarina's and you want this kinda stuff you should enter this contest and It's open to everyone everywhere in the world. So far the entree's have been pretty tame and you still have a very high chance of winning something If you get creative.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.