OP
Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNKJqP4Ztn0[/youtube]​
I just got home and found this bad boy waiting for me so I made this unboxing video for all to enjoy!
Some highlights of what I mention:
The notes left by Shigeru Miyamoto and Koji Kondo
51 tracks including the orchestrated track
When opened on my computer all track names and the CD name were all in Japanese

I hope everyone enjoys this video, and for those who were not able to get the CD the tracks are already on the internet, Google is your friend.

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the unboxing video. I also received mine and still debating whether to keep it sealed or open it!
huh.gif

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I actually have two copies on the way. Registered two copies of the game on two different club nintendo accounts. The second one I'm giving to a zelda-obsessed friend for his bday. But now i'm excited for this myself. Good unboxing.

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Just got mine yesterday, after like 2 months. I was expecting not to get it after it messed my address details up, but it got to me, I'm probably just gonna listen to sarias song all day everyday, ha ha. The credits song is good too, not sure why they kept the song secret before OOT released. I'm sure they played it on a trailer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since