Ocarina How to use Tutorial?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ultragunner, Nov 6, 2008.

1. ultragunner
    OP

ultragunner GBAtemp Regular

Oct 31, 2008
    Philippines
    Can anyone teach me how to use Ocarina in Gecko OS 1.07b? How do you use codes, find codes for it, & how to put it in & whaT folder do you make in your sd card? [​IMG] Is it like action replay.?

2. becker2384

becker2384 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 16, 2007
    United States
    Iowa USA
    I searched these forums and I couldn't find anything to exactly tell me how to do it either. I asked a question that went unanswered. So allow me to help a little.

Its was fairly simple. I checked out about a dozen youtube videos. Go here for a fairly simple walkalong

http://wiird.l0nk.org/wp/archives/21

it also has the download link there as well.

you can get the codes @ www.usbgecko.com/codes/

First save the codes you want as a txt file to the pc folder. So open the pc folder and open the codemgr ap. Go to File>Open TXT File>your code.

Like I used Ocarina to help me finish Mariokart. I clicked on the code I wanted and went to the code comment section and changed it from Unique comment to Import comment and changed the other drop down box to X values to find out what I had to change the X's to. After that I clicked Export to GCT, put it in the HBC folder and put that your sd card. I borrowed my wii to my bro so I can be 100% positive it works exactly that way and it may be a little different doing codes for other games.

I hope this helps! [​IMG]

3. ultragunner
    OP

ultragunner GBAtemp Regular

Oct 31, 2008
    Philippines
    Thank you for your help. It works on many games I tried

4. djdynamite123

djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

Banned
    Sep 21, 2008
    Redcar, England UK
    That's the gist of the Idea [​IMG]

5. Edgedancer

Edgedancer Director of Moon based operations

Oct 2, 2006
    Canberra
    Thanks for that mini tutrial, I am going to us that for some of my games now.

6. djdynamite123

djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

Banned
    Sep 21, 2008
    Redcar, England UK
    The only game i recon requires Ocarina is Manhunt 2 ohyess [​IMG]
    Couldn't imagine it been Not So Violent!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice