Ocarina Fix for Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by sashavol, Dec 6, 2008.

1. sashavol
    OP

sashavol Member

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2008
    United States
    I like the new backup launcher but it has one problem. Ocarina codes are not working. I do believe they work in Brawl, but that's about it. Well I have come up with a solution. Simply go to Config options in the backup launcher. Then select "VI (Default)" Enable ocarina codes and then they will work. (NOTE: They still work in brawl)

2. nicksasa

nicksasa GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 25, 2008
    Belgium
    euhm yes this is nothing new

3. ChaosBoi

ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

Feb 19, 2007
    United States
    California
    This is news to me since I've never found out how to get Ocarina to work for my AC:CF (For walking over objects by the way [​IMG]). Then again I've never bothered to try and look for an answer either but this has still been helpful because now I don't have to look for an answer later [​IMG] .

4. digitydogs

digitydogs 404 Error: Member Not Found

Oct 19, 2008
    United States
    Md,US
    this was answered 5 or 6 times in the last few days and is in the hacking faq wiki

5. supersonic88

supersonic88 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 3, 2008
    United States
    Portland, OR
    this is exactly why there's a SEARCH function
    people need to learn to use it
    old news is old

6. chaos985

chaos985 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2008
    United States
    searching for ocarina on the forums leads to 5000000 topics of people asking how to get it fixed, and lists of codes. while im sure a few of them had the answer, its not a apparnet as you think.

This is like the gamecube memory card thing. it IS listed on the site, but searching for it doenst make it easy.

incidentally. there is a faq that is posted on how to use the program every time someone asks "h0ws do i chEAt?" and while its really great, this pecie of information should be appended onto it.

7. fishears

fishears fishears

Sep 28, 2008
    this has been knowledge since the beta..... search before you post