ilchymis7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, World!

Think I had an account here forever ago, but couldn't find any emails so here we are!

Kept getting referred to this magical place in google search, so I figured I might as well sign up and beg for help.

I'm a retro gaming nerd who just reshelled and modded his GBA and GBC after missing out on the Analogue Pocket. And now I'm here to find some help and a couple of Bad Dudes who are down to fight off the ninjas who kidnapped Ronald Regan.

Or something like that.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THANK YOU!

I AM WELCOMED.

It stinks that you missed out of the Analogue pocket. I have heard they make incredible stuff. I am not a retro collector so it's not that big a deal to me... but I am a huge retro fan. If i WAS a physical retro collector, I would be doing bad things to get my hands on whichever one of those consoles I could.

ilchymis7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It stinks that you missed out of the Analogue pocket. I have heard they make incredible stuff. I am not a retro collector so it's not that big a deal to me... but I am a huge retro fan. If i WAS a physical retro collector, I would be doing bad things to get my hands on whichever one of those consoles I could.
Yeah, it was a huge dissapointment, not gonna lie. I had one in my cart at 8:01, the shipping wouldn't calculate for 6 minutes, and once it finally did it was sold out. Honestly, it makes me not want to buy anything from them just because so many people got done dirty.

I was gonna drop $400 on a pocket, adapters, and dock. Since then, I've spent something similar on two IPS screens for my Game Boys, a HDMI adapter for my Gamecube, flash carts, and stuff needed to hack my old gamecube. When its all set up, I'll have the same high-rez screen to play on, and the ability to play games in HD on the TV. So, it all worked out in the end!

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it was a huge dissapointment, not gonna lie. I had one in my cart at 8:01, the shipping wouldn't calculate for 6 minutes, and once it finally did it was sold out. Honestly, it makes me not want to buy anything from them just because so many people got done dirty.

I was gonna drop $400 on a pocket, adapters, and dock. Since then, I've spent something similar on two IPS screens for my Game Boys, a HDMI adapter for my Gamecube, flash carts, and stuff needed to hack my old gamecube. When its all set up, I'll have the same high-rez screen to play on, and the ability to play games in HD on the TV. So, it all worked out in the end!
Yeah I had the same kinda thing happen to me with Special Reserve Games. I tried to get a copy of Hotline Miami and Hotline Miami 2. First they said HM1 was out of stock (like minutes after it went live) so i got upset but tried again. This time HM2 was out of stock but I could purchase HM1? So I just did it. Luckily Limited Run Games was selling a boring variant of HM2 on their site. But I've been burned by them too. I missed out just last week on the Metal Slug Anthology just minutes after going live too.

But I'm glad you got a working solution!

Reactions: Alexander1970

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, World!

Think I had an account here forever ago, but couldn't find any emails so here we are!

Kept getting referred to this magical place in google search, so I figured I might as well sign up and beg for help.

I'm a retro gaming nerd who just reshelled and modded his GBA and GBC after missing out on the Analogue Pocket. And now I'm here to find some help and a couple of Bad Dudes who are down to fight off the ninjas who kidnapped Ronald Regan.

Or something like that.

Hello ,

WELCOME TO GBATEMP:yaywii:

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1