O3DS_XL acting suddendly really strange during plailect tutorial.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by androgynus, Jul 24, 2016.

1. androgynus
    OP

androgynus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2014
    Canada
    So as the title says, i was following the plailect tutorial for what would be the 17th 3DS i was doing. Everything was going fine i got OTP, did the hourglass 9 part and everything was fine 3DS booted correctly. Re-did setup for Luma 3DS and it booted correctly. I was up to the Section V on the part 5 (which is removing rednand) so i did shutdown the 3ds the usual power button way so i could backup the SD before the procedure.

Then sh** happen...

Once i did my backup, i putted my sd card back into my 3ds to start the procedure and booted it again only to see the blue light from powering-on shutting down as soon as it lit up. So i rechecked my SD card making sure i didnt accidentally scrapped any necessary files and re-copied the backup. Putted it back, same thing. Deleted luma-3ds config, but still was not working. Then i putted back my SD card in my computer only to see that it was corrupted and i was not able to format it (tried windows utility, then EaseUsPartitionMaster) but none were successful. I tried another SD card since i had some few 4Go spares in my stuff, but i keep having the same issue. I followed the guide correctly as usual (with the only thing was that it was emunand instead of readnand, but everything was successful until i removed the SD card just after testing if the emunand was correctly wrote on sysnand like i wanted).

Would anyone be able to shed some light on this matter ?

Thanks,

**EDIT** Never mind people, somehow the arm9loaderhax.bin mysteriously deleted itself it would seems. Thread can be closed as i found my answer.

Last edited by androgynus, Jul 24, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice