[o3ds] bootntr's cheat menu does not open on my games

IronPie

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Press x + y at the same time to verify BootNTR is running.
Hey, I made a post about it with more detailled info (my only post), could you look at it if you've time ? Thank you in advance !

I will repost what I said there here:

I :
- Installed Luma3DS 3GX Loader v11.0 (and started cfw today)
- Installed the lastest BootNTR selector from github (working, ver v2.13.7)
- Installed pl*gins and put in "pl*gin" (with a u instead of the *) root of the SD card) with the name of each pl*gin folder being the correct id of the game. But pressing select doesn't bring a pl*gin and thus in any game.
- No game fl+sh green at launch meaning that no pl*gin is being loaded. (I'm on Old 3DS and thus use Mode3)
- No Screen Filters work

I forgot to lention that
- I'm on an old3DS (firmware ver 11.16.0-49E) and so use Mode3
- Both Mode3 and normal have been installed and used correctly (I think) (Mode3 only for Extanded memory games)
- The title id are correct and been verified many times

I tried doing x+y and it does bring the NTR menu. I tried different pl*gins for both Pokemon Ultra Sun, Pokemon Y and Animal Crossing New Leaf (some have been tested in the past 3 months and apparently works). If anyone has any idea on how to make it work I'm fairly new to this... Thank you in advance !!!

Edit: If a reinstallation of an old cfw is necessary or a total disinstall and a reinstall is I could do it. I just don't know how to keep the games and saves in the process and fear it might be useless.

Last edited by IronPie,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure, I don't remember much about using cheat plugins. I just thought the x and y thing would be an easy test, just to make sure bootntr was working. what you're doing is correct though, the steps I mean.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.