Hacking O3DS 11.2U soundhax help

CashBandoCoot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I have all the files from 3ds.guide downloaded on the root of my SD card including the soundhax file but I get a 1 flash of a red and green screen respectively and get an error telling me the app closed and my system is restarting. I haven't reformatted my SD card like this thread yet https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-soundhax-stuck-on-red-screen-please-help.456274/
I will update the thread with everything I have downloaded

CashBandoCoot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heres everything i have rn. and the payload i downloaded was my firmware which is O 11.2.0.35U

3ds2.PNG
3ds3.PNG
3ds2.PNG
3ds3.PNG
3ds4.PNG

Attachments

• 3ds5.PNG
    3ds5.PNG
    4.9 KB · Views: 192

CashBandoCoot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm did you make sure you got the right firmware version on the otherapp.bin payload? If you did then I would backup the files and reformat your sd card and see if that works.
i will do that in a second cause i downloaded the correct firmware 5 times (i've been trying to do this for months now) and i still get the same error
image.jpg

TsUnDeReAznGuY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I edited my post lolz I figured it out. Copy the inside contents not the "starter" folder to your sd card. So copy the "3ds" folder to the root of the sd card.

CashBandoCoot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I edited my post lolz I figured it out. Copy the inside contents not the "starter" folder to your sd card. So copy the "3ds" folder to the root of the sd card.

alright ill try that after my SD Card finishes copying everything back.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well that didn't work at all.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Note:my Twitch stream is about to start so I will try any solutions anyone might have tomorrow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr