1. DarkMatterCore

OP DarkMatterCore I like turtles.
    Developer

Venezuela
    Advancements are going pretty slow, I know, but it's just me being finicky with every minor LVGL UI detail I can possibly modify. I wish I had more time to work on this.

I just fixed the highlighted element border width, added support for font resizing at runtime, added an exit prompt with gray background and also added a PNG decoder to show a nice logo at the top. Here's what it looks like at this moment:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Suggestions are always welcome. UI designing isn't really something I'm very good at.

2. dimitriblaiddyd78

Newcomer

India
    Hey, newbie here. I can dump nsp from carts flawlessly. But whenever I try to dump updates or DLC, i get the following error

"invalid public rsa exponent for eticket data"

I have tried dumping keys from both sysnand and emunand and the prod.keys are in the Switch folder in sd card. Still I keep getting this error.

I am running latest Kosmos btw

3. DarkMatterCore

Developer

Venezuela
    Are you using Lockpick_RCM to dump your keys? Vanilla Lockpick (launched from HBL) isn't enough.

4. dimitriblaiddyd78

Newcomer

India
    Yes. Lockpick RCM v1.8.1 using payload injector and my nxdumptool version is 1.1.8

5. DarkMatterCore

Developer

Venezuela
    This particular error only appears when the eTicket RSA key fails to be properly decrypted, either because the "eticket_rsa_kek" entry is missing in your prod.keys file, or because it isn't valid.

You must make sure to run Lockpick_RCM on the console where you intend to run nxdumptool, selecting the eMMC the data you wish to dump is linked to (e.g. if you want to dump an update installed to the SD card using your physical eMMC, you must select it).

The same requirement applies to nxdumptool: you must run it on the eMMC linked to the data you want to dump.

There's nothing else I can suggest you besides completely wiping the prod.keys file from your SD card and running Lockpick_RCM again, taking these remarks into consideration.

6. dimitriblaiddyd78

Newcomer

India
    I have the update installed to emunand. So I have to dump keys from emunand after deleting the old prod.keys?

7. DarkMatterCore

Developer

Venezuela
    Yup, that's right.

8. dimitriblaiddyd78

Newcomer

India
    still getting the error "invalid public rsa exponent for eTicket data! Wrong keys"

9. DarkMatterCore

Developer

Venezuela
    After talking to shchmue about this issue, it seems your console may use the new PRODINFO key generation algorithm. I'll need to take care of that.

Please feel free to open an issue in the GitHub repository. It will help me keep track of what's missing - please consider I'm working on the nxdumptool rewrite.

10. DarkMatterCore

Developer

Venezuela
  11. dimitriblaiddyd78

Newcomer

India
    Y
    Yes the titlekeys are dumped properly. But I should let you know that incognito_rcm gives me Validation error when I try to backup my prodinfo.
    Maybe it has to do with something with the serial number not updated as my Switch shows as definitely patched at ismyswitchpatched.com?

12. dimitriblaiddyd78

Newcomer

India
    "Lockpick_RCM introduced version 1.8.1 which came with the following release note "New consoles also introduced new handling for keys in PRODINFO, so fixed titlekey regression" Versions before 1.8.1 do not work for me, but 1.8.1 is flawless.

So nxdumptool have to be updated for newer handling of prodinfo as well?

13. DarkMatterCore

Developer

Venezuela
    This could really mean your console uses a different PRODINFO type.

Yes, this is most likely the case. If you're willing to help me test any changes, I can release a quick bugfix - no need to wait until I finish the rewrite.

14. dimitriblaiddyd78

Newcomer

India
    will be glad to help

DarkMatterCore likes this.
  15. DarkMatterCore

Developer

Venezuela
    Please test the attached build and let me know how it goes. I'll be waiting for your input.

Attached Files:

16. dimitriblaiddyd78

Newcomer

India
    It works. Thank you so much. Now I can backup my owned DLC and patches without worrying about a ban.

DarkMatterCore likes this.
  17. DarkMatterCore

Developer

Venezuela
    Excellent! Thanks for testing. :)

18. RyDog
    This message by RyDog has been removed from public view by Quantumcat, Mar 1, 2020, Reason: Spam.
    Mar 1, 2020 Show
  19. AkiraKurusu

AkiraKurusu GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    I did a RomFS dump today, but had to split it into chunks; I now have a folder (DATA1.bin) with two files (00 and 01).

The original post has this command:

except that it's for .xci files, when mine should be .bin files. Before I go around and screw something up, I want to double-check; would my command be:

or something else?

20. DarkMatterCore

Developer

Venezuela
    Yes, that's correct.

AkiraKurusu likes this.
  21. DarkMatterCore

Developer

Venezuela
    Hey everyone, I intend to release a quick bugfix build to correct some small bugs I've been informed about in the last few months, so you don't have to wait until I finish the rewrite if you're affected by these problems.

I need help to fix the bugs described here:

If you can reproduce these problems and you are also willing to help me debug them until I can come up with a fix, please feel free to reply to this thread, send me a PM and/or hit me up via Discord. Thanks in advance.

I pwned U! likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - nxdumptool, Nintendo, Switch