Hacking RELEASE NXController - Use PC keyboard to play Switch games (Windows/Mac OS/Linux)

D

Deleted User

I'm sorry if this is a noob question, but I wanna make sure I understand this correctly.
This tool works by connecting the switch to a PC's wifi network, right? I'm trying to get my switch to connect to my laptop (having previously setup a local network, using Windows).

The switch does see the network but fails to succesfully connect to it when it tries do "verify" the network. I suspect it's trying to connect to the internet, but this is not what I want, I just need it to receive the inputs from my PC through NX-Controller. Is there a way I can fix this or do I need to be connected to the Internet for this to work?

benthrottle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finding this made me think...
I always wondered if would be possible to make an universal controller converter totally by software, using PC as router (like many of these third parties adapters, but in software form)

BearuDev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The controller connects, but no input is being received on Switch... It says it's connected and all on my Switch and my PC, but the input just doesn't register...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Fixed it by using sys-botbase 1.6

burnham90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hello, thanks for this, but it only works in the Switch menus, not my game, I read the post and saw the part about ldn_mitm.zip, I extracted the contents to my SD card exactly as it was but nothing changed, I still cannot use my keyboard in certain games. I think there's something I'm missing with ldn_mitm.zip that I'm not getting?

There's a atmosphere and switch folder inside the zip, so I just extracted that to the root of my SD card and restarted my switch. Is there something else I need to do? I'm still connecting with NXController and it connects fine, but it only works for the Switch menus not my game.

AlanLC

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Check out how to use Xbox controller on Nintendo Switch, or literally use any device supported by reWASD on Switch console.

metrekkie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way for this project to support multiple controllers or inputs other than a PC keyboard? I'd like to use multiple controllers so my PC can be a bridge between their PCs and the Switch via Parsec or similar software.

SalaDoTiger

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there a way for this project to support multiple controllers or inputs other than a PC keyboard? I'd like to use multiple controllers so my PC can be a bridge between their PCs and the Switch via Parsec or similar software.
Dude, did you find something? I'm really into this for the exactly same reason!

Edit:
I found out what we were looking for: I found something about sys-hidplus

Last edited by SalaDoTiger,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm