NUSspli not working

PAC_MAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to download some games on my Wii U, but when I try to, it just says that either I'm not using Tiramisu or Aroma, or my version is out of date. Neither of these is the case. I use Aroma, and when I check the Aroma updater, it says everything is up to date. How do I fix this?
20240313_084952[1].jpg

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I'd try manually updating both Aroma and Tiramisu, and NUSSpli as well. See if it works after that.
Also, for game backups to work, make sure to download the latest sigpatches as well. Put the 01_sigpatches.rpx file and paste it into /wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup and/or /wiiu/environments/aroma/modules/setup on your SD Card.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For updating Aroma just go to https://aroma.foryour.cafe and redownload the files, then extract them to your SD card overwriting exisiting ones. IIRC there was some Aroma version where the Aroma Updater was broken in the past, so with some bad luck you might be on that old Aroma version.

Also as others said update NUSspli manually. Newest version (at the time of writing) is 1.144, not 1.137.

Reactions: Blythe93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo