Hacking Ntsc-U games on Pal wii SSBB

UchihaByakuya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a Pal wii. It is set on regionfrii. I can play SSBB. But when the game is loading I hear a lot of sound coming out of the wii. I'm worried about this. Especially since my modder has told me that turning your wii on regionfrii and playing games other than your region could damage your wii.
Can anybody confirm this?

ilovengage

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
UchihaByakuya said:
I have a Pal wii. It is set on regionfrii. I can play SSBB. But when the game is loading I hear a lot of sound coming out of the wii. I'm worried about this. Especially since my modder has told me that turning your wii on regionfrii and playing games other than your region could damage your wii.
Can anybody confirm this?

I'd say the "damaging" he meant is that US games could install an incompatible firmware on your Wii.

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
manias said:
lots of noise could mean you used crap media.. use tdk or verbatim dvd+r DL

The retail version makes the same amount of noise. OSHIT, by your logic, Nintendo's pressed discs are crap.

QUOTE(UchihaByakuya @ Mar 22 2008, 04:16 PM) I used Philips DVD+R DL. How good is that one?

They're fine.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
arctic_flame said:
manias said:
lots of noise could mean you used crap media.. use tdk or verbatim dvd+r DL

The retail version makes the same amount of noise. OSHIT, by your logic, Nintendo's pressed discs are crap.

QUOTE(UchihaByakuya @ Mar 22 2008, 04:16 PM) I used Philips DVD+R DL. How good is that one?

They're fine.
you don't know the amount of noise his wii makes dude so how would you know it's exactly the same ;p geez

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-