peteli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone =p

I have a PAL chipped Wii (DC2Key), and I want to know something about playing NTSC-U games.

My question is, there's any way of playing these games that doesn't work with region free on my Wii? I know about playing with GeckOS, but this for me is a pain in the ass, because my TV is NTSC, so i have a transcoder to have my Wii with color, and when I load the game with GeckOS its becomes black-white (if I put to force Pal50-60, the game just don't run.)

So, any possibility?

Thanks people

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
hmm, why don't you have a pal/ntsc tv?
TRY your scart lead into a different INPUT! your t.v. may support pal on scart 1 or 2,

Mine supports NTSC on scart AV2 so i never ever have to FORCE anything, (if i used pal only scart 1, only some ntsc games work when forcing pal 50, if you just ran it would go black & white, and sometimes like sim city creator ntsc, if i tried on scart 1, then it would go GREEN screen, some go blank screen, and cannot be played, so their is a few that cant be FORCED...

I DIDNT REALISE MY SCART 2 WAS NTSC Compatible, so i was over the MOON lol, GeckOS is F-ing Mint!
Love playing NTSC games on my modded wii, like ww2 aces, mint lol
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.