Hacking Ntrboot on R4SDHC Dual-Core 2017

zot9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone managed to get this card working with ntrboot flasher? The bottom screen goes black when I choose R4iSDHC but if I choose R4i Gold it completes the install but won't load ntrboot and it still boots roms.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you want to use the R4i SDHC cards you need to use NTRBoot to dump the flash image, and then inject the flash image backup of the R4 B9S cards. Worked with my R4i SDHC Gold 2016 card.

remlei

Trophies
XP
Country
I do have a r4 dual core flashcart which has a timebomb on it with a bomber man touch icon when inserted on 3ds.

The r4 clone that i had works just fine with ntrboot flashed in the cart. I dont really care if the flashcart is clone. As long as it works with ntrboot im good. I mean its only 3usd so theres nothing to lose if it didnt work, at least they included a card reader which is awfully slow.

zot9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to use the ace3ds plus option that is not in the current release. But it is in BETA builds and will probably be released soon.

Thanks for letting me know, I thought the card was compatible when I purchased it but it must be a different R4 dual-core.

I do have a r4 dual core flashcart which has a timebomb on it with a bomber man touch icon when inserted on 3ds.

The r4 clone that i had works just fine with ntrboot flashed in the cart. I dont really care if the flashcart is clone. As long as it works with ntrboot im good. I mean its only 3usd so theres nothing to lose if it didnt work, at least they included a card reader which is awfully slow.

Where did you get this $3 card? I am thinking of just buying another one. Although my one cost $8 and doesn't have a timebomb so I might keep it for DS games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: