Hacking NTRBOOT flashcart and questions

jellybeangreen2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,

Quick one. Is there anywhere in the UK that are shipping preconfigured NTRBOOT carts? - Also i have just purchased a SNES new 3DS XL. Do I need another ds to hack it? It that true? - I presume it will come with 11.4, but I can confirm tomorrow

Thanks for any help

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You want to have stores based in the UK or international delivery doesn't matter for you ? You can try for a R4i-B9S cart for only 10 dollars (do not know how much it is in British pounds) at nds-card.com, it's a trusted seller by GBATemp.

jellybeangreen2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You want to have stores based in the UK or international delivery doesn't matter for you ? You can try for a R4i-B9S cart for only 10 dollars (do not know how much it is in British pounds) at nds-card.com, it's a trusted seller by GBATemp.

Thanks for the reply. - preferably stores in the UK so the delivery is fast. R4i-B9S can this be bought in the UK?

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for the reply. - preferably stores in the UK so the delivery is fast. R4i-B9S can this be bought in the UK?

- No problem, glad to help !
- Well not a lot of known stores are UK-based, so I do not know. Mainly these are from China. http://www.r4ds-uk.com claims to be from the United Kingdom, but they do not say from where they are ++ there are some mistakes in their English, and not the same website is told at "Location We Ship To : R4ds-dsi.com"
- Probably, but I'm not 100% sure.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just verified, the site I've mentioned do not sell R4i-B9S but they propose a R4i-Gold from r4ids.cn, which is supported by ntrboot_flasher.

Another one, just sent a whois to this address and the person who registered his domain is from China.

Last edited by sp3off,

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
+ United Kingdom government said to stop selling Flashcards, so no stores are based in the UK anymore. Looks like you gonna need to buy from a Chinese store.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1