Homebrew NTR streaming issue

MaChao1990

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,
So I've been trying to ask for help with this on the 3ds homebrew discord server but no luck, back when I was on 11.3 (probably before I updated NTR selector too) I could stream to my PC, now I've updated NTR and my firmware to 11.4 (I'm using b9s)

Here's some more details:
On n3dsxl, using the latest version of kit kat, using NTR 3.5, checked all firewalls and none seem to be blocking it but every time I try to connect it to stream to my PC it comes up saying "unhandled exception has occurred"

Hope someone can help, the IP I'm trying to connect to is the one my router's settings lists as the one belonging to my n3ds.

D

Deleted User

Hi all,
So I've been trying to ask for help with this on the 3ds homebrew discord server but no luck, back when I was on 11.3 (probably before I updated NTR selector too) I could stream to my PC, now I've updated NTR and my firmware to 11.4 (I'm using b9s)

Here's some more details:
On n3dsxl, using the latest version of kit kat, using NTR 3.5, checked all firewalls and none seem to be blocking it but every time I try to connect it to stream to my PC it comes up saying "unhandled exception has occurred"

Hope someone can help, the IP I'm trying to connect to is the one my router's settings lists as the one belonging to my n3ds.

NTR Streaming doesn't work on 11.4. If you really want to get streaming back, use 3Down: https://gbatemp.net/threads/3down-ctrnand-downgrade.467877/

MaChao1990

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought it had been updated to work with it now? They changed NTR from 3.4 to 3.5 to be compatable with 11.4 as far as I was aware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended