OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi!
The plugin doesn't work with the latest update, even after checking in
Yeah, I know. I need to get the new offsets for the update, but I can't, since I'm banned. So I can't develop the plugin unless I get unbanned /:

gatao30cm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's what I'm thinking, too. Can you can the update from 3dsISO or from Freeshop?
I don't think Pokémon Shuffle updates work that way, because I don't download them from the eshop servers just like the other games that you can update from the home screen. Pokémon Shuffle updates are only downloaded within the game.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think Pokémon Shuffle updates work that way, because I don't download them from the eshop servers just like the other games that you can update from the home screen. Pokémon Shuffle updates are only downloaded within the game.
I am not sure about the newest version, haven't touch the game for months, but older versions could always update from .cia file like any other games
in game check in only downloads certain special stages, doesn't affect the main game

Last edited by dsrules,

gatao30cm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Before that we have to find a way to make the plg work again :)

Maybe I could help? I mean, I don't know anything about it, but if @gatao30cm walks me through, I could help
Do you know how to build a NTR Plugin? If you do, it would be very easy.

If anyone who knows wants to help the development of the plugin, I may write down some tips to find the offsets:

- After dumping the 0x08000000 region of the memory, you may look for the texts:
* shopItem (for the jewel shop values)
* itemData (for the power up values)

This helps a lot the process of looking for addresses

Nath74k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you know how to build a NTR Plugin? If you do, it would be very easy.

If anyone who knows wants to help the development of the plugin, I may write down some tips to find the offsets:

- After dumping the 0x08000000 region of the memory, you may look for the texts:
* shopItem (for the jewel shop values)
* itemData (for the power up values)

This helps a lot the process of looking for addresses
I downloaded the Nanquitas Dumper. Once I've launched Shuffle, how am I supposed to dump the 0x08000000 region?

gatao30cm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I downloaded the Nanquitas Dumper. Once I've launched Shuffle, how am I supposed to dump the 0x08000000 region?
Look for the pid of the game, select it, then select the region. The pid should be followed by the title id on the list. If I recall correctly the Pokémon Shuffle ID ends with 141000

Nath74k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Look for the pid of the game, select it, then select the region. The pid should be followed by the title id on the list. If I recall correctly the Pokémon Shuffle ID ends with 141000
When I'm on the PID list, I only get this:
PID: 00
PID: 01
PID: 26

And when I press A on any of these, a blue bar loads on the top screen and then nothing. No way to choose the game or anything

EDIT: Got it! Looking for what you told me

Last edited by Nath74k,

gatao30cm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Alright everyone, I updated the plugin one more time. From now on, since I'm banned I'll need you to contribute with RAM dumps of the game every time it updates so I can also update the plugin :)

Reactions: noctis90210

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1