ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

jewfro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok. so I've been trying to get this working for a while now. about 4 hours or so. I'm on Luma cfw with a9lh on the latest firmware i get ntr to boot and can bring up the menu on my home menu with x y but when i load up Monster hunter i dont get a "green flash" and when i press select i get nothing. no menu no nothing. i've tried multiple NTRbooters/ .bins with the firmware.bin in the luma folder and without. I cant seem to get this thing working no matter what i do. Really close to giving up. if anyone has any ideas plz help. :(

Edit. ok it seems i get it working for other games. its just monster hunter generations usa version that doesnt work. i get the green flash and everything with luigis mansion but nothing with monster hunter gen usa.

Edit 2. Ok it has to be with the pluggin i've tried multiple other games pluggins and they all work correctly. the monster hunter generations usa pluggin is not working correctly for me. Again i'm on luma 5.5 a9lh with updated sysnand.

Last edited by jewfro,

MReP

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
cofi.space
XP
Country
France
Just a random post...
Juste un commentaire random...
Sòlo un post al azar...
Bare en tilfældig post...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

*off topic* sorry

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
ok. so I've been trying to get this working for a while now. about 4 hours or so. I'm on Luma cfw with a9lh on the latest firmware i get ntr to boot and can bring up the menu on my home menu with x y but when i load up Monster hunter i dont get a "green flash" and when i press select i get nothing. no menu no nothing. i've tried multiple NTRbooters/ .bins with the firmware.bin in the luma folder and without. I cant seem to get this thing working no matter what i do. Really close to giving up. if anyone has any ideas plz help. :(

Edit. ok it seems i get it working for other games. its just monster hunter generations usa version that doesnt work. i get the green flash and everything with luigis mansion but nothing with monster hunter gen usa.

Edit 2. Ok it has to be with the pluggin i've tried multiple other games pluggins and they all work correctly. the monster hunter generations usa pluggin is not working correctly for me. Again i'm on luma 5.5 a9lh with updated sysnand.
MH series cheat plugin anything above 3G won't work on o3ds

Reactions: jewfro

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Hey! Thanks for all the work porting the codes, i've used a lot of the ones posted here, but i would like to ask for you to make ones for me too... the games are:

-One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP (http://www.fort42.com/gateshark/game127/?search=&sort=dates&p=3)
+Max/Inf Item Inv Slot 1
+Max/Inf Item Whole Palette

-One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP 2 (http://www.fort42.com/gateshark/game335/?search=&sort=dates&p=3)
+Max/Inf Item Inv Slot 1
+Max/Inf Item Whole Palette

Thank you ! :D
ok

I've found the plugin that I had mentioned earlier that had more available to it. Do you think it's possible to port this into your existing Plugin 2.0 for Bravely Second: End Layer?

https://mega.nz/#!gtw2AR7J!kxozjH0xLlCI9MZOsEWJw9D2GD2JlUvDNzaaDiHylx0

Found on this page: http://ntrplugins.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Plugins
Already done on main page

FuriousFist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive managed to get the codes (max money and "Produce and strength of equipment is no need materials") working on MH Gen EU using ntr cfw 3.4, but when i try to save, the game freezes. Could someone please tell me where im messing up?

Last edited by FuriousFist,

ShyPlox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the 3 armor slots on all equipment for monster hunter gen is on the cheats, can you please update the USA Verison with these cheats?

I have a noob question to ask but, how do you install the 2.0 plugin? I've search it everywhere and can't find it.
Um you don't have to install any plugins , all you do is delete the old NTR bin and paste it on the root of your sd card, for the plugins all you do is copy the plugin folder to your sd card root.

JKPhones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the 3 armor slots on all equipment for monster hunter gen is on the cheats, can you please update the USA Verison with these cheats?

Um you don't have to install any plugins , all you do is delete the old NTR bin and paste it on the root of your sd card, for the plugins all you do is copy the plugin folder to your sd card root.

Sorry to keep bothering but, where do I find the new ntr.bin?

Ecner19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sorry to keep bothering but, where do I find the new ntr.bin?

Do you still need the new ntr.bin? google bootntr preview 2, first result, scroll down a bit and you will see a dl link ntr 3.4 starter kit in zip format. You only need the bin so extract it and put the bin in the root of your mc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1