Hacking NTR cfw - emu-language

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does it spoof the system region? yes, it does. (The only thing it does....)
I mean "region", like some games with multi language prefer load the system language.
This may not be the news to most temp member, but just in case....

simple trial for emu-language plugin:
I imported a n3ds LL months ago, today I decide to try Pokemon Y on this console.

1. Legit cia Pokemon Y:
The game title and banner on homemenu are Japanese. Game start language selection w/ Japanese.
The Game Sync code generated by the game cannot register on NA base PGL. No doubt.

2. Legit cia Pokemon Y with emu-lang(NA_EN):
The game title and banner on homemenu are Japanese. Game start language selection w/ English.
As I expect, the Game Sync code generated by the game can register on NA base PGL w/o problem.
Export the save, Pkhex shows the game profile as: language - English, country - JP, and 3DS region - NA/SA.
PGL display in English. Is just like a US version Pokemon Y, but w/ location display: JPN. If we can change the location in settings, then it is perfect.:lol: (If it is possible, please do tell me!!! Thx)

3. Genuine NA region Cartridge Pokemon AS with region-free (only played on N3DSXL before):
Pokemon games are special. Even w/o region free, the banner in Japanese shows on the screen as jp region games, but can't play it. Well, different region got different title serial ID, but titleID are the same.
The game title and banner on homemenu are Japanese.
Go on GS, and do the sync thing, game shows the sync successful. Before the sync, game location is CAN, after the sync, location change to JPN, NA PGL shows the games play on a unsupported region console and registered profile will be removed after next server maintenance.:blink:
Export the save, Pkhex shows the game profile as: language - English, country- JP, and 3DS region - JP.
Oh, my NA cartridge turn into a JP cartridge but w/ locked region:bow:.

4. JP region profile on NA cartridge with emu-lang(NA_EN):
The game title and banner on homemenu are Japanese.
Go on GS, do the sync thing again, game shows the sync successful. Before the sync, game location is JPN, after the sync, location stay the same (still on JP console, so yeh...). Just like what I thought, the unsupported message gone.
Export the save, Pkhex shows the game profile as: language - English, country - JP, and 3DS region - NA/SA.

5. Wrong country profile save on NA cartridge with N3DSXL:
The game title and banner on homemenu are English. Pretty obvious...
Go on GS, sync the profile, game shows the sync successful. Before the sync, game location is JPN, after the sync, location finally changed.:P
Export the save, Pkhex shows the game profile as: language - English, country - CAN, region - Ontario, and 3DS region - NA/SA. All the stats back to normal.:lol:

Just an assumptions...
If u find out the JP eshop titleID, get one unused jp 3DS, setup the emu-lang.... u can access to emu-lang region eshop only and forever from now....:ninja:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one