Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my installed ntr doesn't have that function
where is the source?
The source isn't public because the creator wishes to keep it private, which is his prerogative.

If you want the source you'll have to reverse engineer it yourself. People here have, but aren't sharing it.

Last I heard a GIF capturing feature had been added, maybe Gateway will implement that feature too.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
The source isn't public because the creator wishes to keep it private, which is his prerogative.

If you want the source you'll have to reverse engineer it yourself. People here have, but aren't sharing it.

Last I heard a GIF capturing feature had been added, maybe Gateway will implement that feature too.
I don't think anyone would found those features in ntr even if they reverse engineer it

mancasoko

Trophies
XP
Country
I saw some video few days ago where there is in ntr menu option to activate cheats. Is that thing on in this version or that was just a preview for future update?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I saw some video few days ago where there is in ntr menu option to activate cheats. Is that thing on in this version or that was just a preview for future update?
OP already posted the file, now all you need is to download a cheat plugin that supports cheat menu

Last edited by dsrules,

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think anyone would found those features in ntr even if they reverse engineer it
Found? I think you misunderstood me.

I'm not saying the feature exists already, I'm saying that you could create such a feature if you have access to the NTR source code. As it seems Gateway has.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

I'm not saying the feature exists already, I'm saying that you could create such a feature if you have access to the NTR source code. As it seems Gateway has.
you do realize the original NTR CFW was a branch of the gateway firmware, the gateway dev's are perfectly capable of doing their own work without copying/cloning others, there is zero indication gateway took anything from NTR or even needed to look at the source code to do anything.....if/when gateway release their FW if cell says they have copied anything im sure i would consider that, but just random "urgggh well you copied his work" without you even seeing what they have done and with everything they have shown so far looking completely different from NTR i find it funny you pulled that accusation out of nowhere

....maybe if gateway were new to theses kinds of things i could understand the skepticism, but they know their own way around the 3DS and don't need someones hand to hold, and so far afaik haven't really copied anything from anyone, sure they expanded 1 known "potential exploit" into an actual fully functional exploit, but thats a far stretch from copycats who always copy stuff

Last edited by gamesquest1,

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country

pretty sure it's the other way around or they have their own codes
it's not limited to only 1 person who knows how to do this kind of stuff

Last edited by dsrules,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1