Hacking RELEASE NSScreenshotMaker

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems you aren't the only one with issues like this. I'll try to implement the new MAC calculation, once I get the new keys. In the meantime, could you please send me the images in PM? I'll take a look and see if I can do anything.
Sure thing. I used the tool in this quoted post below and the images worked fine
I found a similar tool for macOS and did some comparisons with the EXIF headers.

The hex diff shows that the pexif module might have problem with the endianness or it's due to the auto object typing by Python, some value generated by Python seems to be long instead of short like what Nintendo used.

Still, they all work, just a little heads up.
I'll send the images via PM for you. I'm trying to get them to show with Breath of the Wild's title ID which seems to be F1C11A22FAEE3B82F21B330E1B786A39 according to the other screen shots taken on the Switch.

Dr.doom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody try bin2jpg then convert that jpg to a signed one yet .we might be able to run payloads through it .

cheuble

squid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I’m just waiting for this to be updated so we can convert movies
I just need the keys and I can start working on it.
Anybody try bin2jpg then convert that jpg to a signed one yet .we might be able to run payloads through it .
SciresM already told multiple times an exploit is not possible using this.

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

@SimonMKWii postes a page back how to get them

I got them from the capsrv sysmodule.
Essentially, once you have those kek sources, run a GenerateAesKek function using the usecase 0 key.
Next, generate a CMAC using the kek you just generated as the secret key, then calculate the SHA256 hash of that CMAC.
That hash is the signing key.

Last edited by Naked_Snake,
Reactions: WORMSTweaker

Dr.doom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you can fake sign it's already exploited lol but there's definitely a way through video it's libstagefright .

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
If you can fake sign it's already exploited lol but there's definitely a way through video it's libstagefright .

Only if they have an old vulnerable version which I doubt. And even if you get code execution you still need to get enough permissions to do anything useful from there.

Dr.doom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only if they have an old vulnerable version which I doubt. And even if you get code execution you still need to get enough permissions to do anything useful from there.
If that libstagefright is older than December of last year which it is there's an exploit .

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Challenge excepted btw may take a few weeks but expect a poc soon .
Considering you constantly spout total horseshit and never release a code snippet, POC or any other evidence to support your claims, I'll be very interested to see this.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh yeah, and if it works, I will literally eat my hat.

Dr.doom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering you constantly spout total horseshit and never release a code snippet, POC or any other evidence to support your claims, I'll be very interested to see this.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh yeah, and if it works, I will literally eat my hat.
For one I wouldn't give you spit if you were on fire Simon two Nintendo doesn't sign anything just for nothing .

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
For one I wouldn't give you spit if you were on fire Simon two Nintendo doesn't sign anything just for nothing .
Are you legitimately stupid?
You think a libstagefright exploit is going to work on Switch?
Yeah, good luck, and even if you do manage to pwn it, good luck escalating into sysmodules on 5.0.0+, ASLR will fuck you over.

Creatable

Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States
Are... are you stupid...? I don't understand how someone can be this moronic. Like everything Nintendo makes is signed. Hell, what does signing have to do with an image exploit?
If SciresM says there is not an image exploit, there isn't one. Plain and simple.

Dr.doom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are... are you stupid...? I don't understand how someone can be this moronic. Like everything Nintendo makes is signed. Hell, what does signing have to do with an image exploit?
If SciresM says there is not an image exploit, there isn't one. Plain and simple.
To busy to mess with this plus already got everything I want running on switch harassing me won't help you none .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: