Gaming NSMBW not working properly

R35

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all. I downloaded NSMBW and when I try to play it in the Backup Loader 0.3 Gamma, I get a gray screen. I tried forcing Pal60, and same thing happened.

Help?

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THERE IS A COMPLETE THREAD ON THIS GAME. GOD DAMN READ PLEASE.

BTW GO BUY IT!!!! then you wouldn't have this problem.

Why would you force PAL60, when you live in America (judging by your flag).

Wynd

DO NOT FORCE PAL, if u have a NTSC CONSOLE, that it why ur screen is Gray (instead of black), use an alt-dol from the forums here to run NSMB with usb loader GX, with REV14 and IOS53 installed with IOS DOP Modv4 and patched (aka signed). It should now load while in usb loader, with FORCE NTSC, 002 enabled and alt dol activated.

Wynd

R35

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I am new here and do not see the thread. Also I tried forcing PAL because it is a pal version of the game.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You only force PAL if you have a PAL TV.
The "Force Region" option is only for correcting the video for your region. Always use "Force Wii" or "Force NTSC 480i" (You can use "Force NTSC 480p" if you have component cables)

kbpbc25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,
Just so you know, there's another way to play this game: download a replacement main.dol, use Trucha Signer to edit the program and replace the old main.dol, and then burn it to a DVD. Now here's where it gets a little bit more interesting. You need to download the game on to Configurable USB Loader. It only says 0.53GB, but it works. Now, keep the DVD in the drive and turn the following options on: 223 mload cIos with the Ios reload on, anti-002 fix on, and force NTSC. If done correctly (pending my being correct and writing the right info), it should work. If not, then just play around with the settings after following the first couple of directions.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Seriously still problems with the game?

Option 1:
Patch the .iso before burning/adding to the HDD. There are 2 patch versions around(on top of the different versions for different regions), the 1st works for usb and modchips, the 2nd works for everybody.

Option 2:
Use a loader that patches the game on the fly. Most of the recent usb loaders do it. The latest NeoGamma has the patch external as .wip file, but in exchange it works for disc and usb(it's the 2nd patch).

Note that modchip + disc + disc channel requires the trucha bug in IOS53 and in the system menu IOS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...