What to post?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What's the deal here? I ran Loadstructor on MP1 and MP2, and then after installing the wads, the channels have the MPT banner. How do I add the actual banners, and where did they go, anyway?

Krestent

What to post?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Helsionium said:
I had encountered this oddity long before I got Metroid Prime Trilogy, so I think it's safe to assume that the non-Japanese language banner of these games just is identical to the MPT banner.
Before USB loading was available, I used to run MP1 from disc using cIOSCORP, and I assure you it had a Metroid Prime 1 banner. The animation was of that circle in the backdrop of the logo rolling onto the screen, and then the text wold appear.

Helsionium

Alpha and Omega
Trophies
Website
www.helsionium.eu
XP
Country
Austria
Now that you mention it, that's true. I remember seeing that banner, too. But when I installed the forwarder channels for those games, they would display the MPT banner, and that was before MPT was even out. So it seems both banners are somehow on the disc, but I don't know how to get the individual banners to show up in the custom channels.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: All our girls are tested and cleaned. Crap we mixed up results