Hacking now really?

spike8966

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i had another topic and they all told me to get a cyclods so i think i will but i was wondering whats so great about it that makes
it(cyclods) 20-40$ more??

please post

thanx
yaynds.gif
hate2.gif
yaynds.gif

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, lets see:

It has a kickass support team.
It has an in game menu.
Has LOADS of features. There not a cart on the market that has a feature that the CycloDS doesn't.

There's a lot more, but I'm too lazy to type.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"No one likes this topic" because you already had a thread about which one to buy....and you supposedly decided on the CycloDS. You then followed that thread with one about "which SD card for the CycloDS". Now you are back to...is it worth the extra $. No point making new topics about the same situation.

My summation of your situation is that you have precious little money saved (and won't be able to upgrade to quite a while) and want the best 'bang for buck', not the best card on the market.
Correct?
If so, if I were you I wouldn't spend the extra $ because you will prob end up regretting any extra outlay (nothing to do with CycloDS). Irrespective of whether you feel the extra features are worth it, you will prob end just using it for ds roms & homebrew...and all of the cheaper cards will suffice. Your previous topic thread gave you some insight into other cards available, so you may want to revisit it & GBAtemp's reviews of all cards.
blink.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically think of the DS-X Team. Then think of the polar opposite. That's TC.
Great card, nothing but love for it, personally responsible for at least half a dozen people picking up the cart. Good forum presence by both the team, and an established userbase, trying to help the team to make the best card possible.

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's built well. That is a real concern for me at least. No spring load mechanism (they DO break), solid build with no "creaking", inserts and removes from the DS without the rubbing or loud "clicking" (ie: DSTT). I have always been concerned with build quality on these devices since this is something that I would hope will still work years down the road. I like to keep my stuff
smile.gif

Also, it just feels polished throughout. The menu is very fast, everything I have thrown at it just works (homebrew too!), and the support is top notch. Updates are timely, and they really seem to listen to what the end user wants/requests. These are important points. If you have ever owned a device that became unsupported relatively quickly (I have owned quite a few of these), you will appreciate these factors.

Bottom line is that it is a great card that not only is built well but performs just as well....for about the price of two cheezy DS games. It is more than worth that purchase.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo