Gaming Now I'm really confused....

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,on DCEmu, on the how to tell if your psp is hackable or not thread, it says for the date codes....

QUOTE said:
Note that American 2000 series (2001 PSPs) & Japanese PSPs (Both 1000 series & 2000 series) Don’t have those date codes on them, just like the 2001 Piano Black PSP pictured above.
but,on many other threads,people say that if someone were to,go to gamestop or something,and wanted to check if the psp is hackable or not, to check under the battery,but the gamestop that I go to is in America,with american PSPs, so, do the american psp's have date codes or what? o.O
also,what does the motherboard chart mean by,"creates pandora"?

thanks. i would really appreciate someone answering this,getting a psp soon,and want to know everything I can.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Basically look at the bottom of said PSP, if the last 4 digits of the barcode are 1001 or 2001 then your OK to mod it using a Pandora's Battery (A battery put into service mode to allow firmware to be reset). The only NON-Modifiable PSPs are a few select 2001's and the PSP-3001.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrashmanX said:
The only NON-Modifiable PSPs are a few select 2001's and the PSP-3001.
EDIT: nvm,found that part out.... i just dont want to go searching through each and every one of the used systems,looking for ones with FW under 3.95....

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Konata-Chan said:
CrashmanX said:
EDIT: nvm,found that part out.... i just dont want to go searching through each and every one of the used systems,looking for ones with FW under 3.95....

Well you dont really have to search through all of their FWs. The 1001s are always hackable and the 2001 are 90% hackable only a few have a special Mo-Bo that makes them non-hackable.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrashmanX said:
Konata-Chan said:
CrashmanX said:

Well you dont really have to search through all of their FWs. The 1001s are always hackable and the 2001 are 90% hackable only a few have a special Mo-Bo that makes them non-hackable.

i know. i just want a psp slim that is hackable though,so ima have to look for one with FW lower than 3.95,just to be sure. not everybody updates their psp.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW,my questing was: DO AMERICAN PSP's HAVE DC's OR NOT? but i got the figured out. its just that,apparently,americans who have questions like I do at gamestop and such,gets answers from europeans/australians,where they do have Date codes, but americans dont. and all they say back is "okay ill try that" and dont reply back that "they dont have date codes" or something like that.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
So you are saying they don't have date codes? If so why does my psp 1001 have it?
haha,i meant psp 2000,as i was talking about the whole time. look at the top post,and you should see that I was talking about psp 2000.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-