Hacking Novice hacker

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Ds was broken and I lost my micro sd and flash card shortly after. so I had nothin gto do. So I tried my hand at wii hacking. Once you get the right files, its fairly easy to hack. The problem is finding them. I got into it because my friend wanted me to hack some wiis over the summer. When I hacked my first wii I felt a sense of accomplishment.
yay.gif
Now I am a little better than my friend at it
happy.gif

higuys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah, it's really hard going into one of the stickys, following the guides and downloading the provided files that are hard to find. you must feel so accomplished that you can run programs that other people made. btw that makes you more a script kiddie than a hacker.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
higuys said:
yeah, it's really hard going into one of the stickys, following the guides and downloading the provided files that are hard to find. you must feel so accomplished that you can run programs that other people made. btw that makes you more a script kiddie than a hacker.

Cool off, man. We all know that hardly anyone on this forum actually "hacks" anything.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
happy.gif
Yeah i gotcha! When i see all of these apps and homebrew games I always wonder how hard and long these programers work, secretly thanking them in my head for making all this stuff that exists today.

G

GentleFist

and im also a hacker...

i programmed something that disables your task manager and autostarts and pops up messages
ended up fucking up my own computer testing it lol~~

well i fixed it easily though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom