Hacking Not really an Issue but..

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive started noticing that under AKAIO 1.6 RC2 i fi had formateded my SDHC card w/ the Panasonic SD Formatter. alot of games were behaving erraticly like games freezing.. or slowing down. certain menus locking up etc.

Example: Pokemon Platnium: the Wii Connection settings menu will freeze the DS up and Pokemon Myster dungeon Red Rescue Team some dioluge screens glitch with erratic displays and teh game is stuck.. (not locked) but Just cant progress like its awaiting a command.

Maybe its because im using the 2.9 Beta of the Formatter w/ the SDXC Support and using an cheap lil SDHC to USB adapter since my onboard readers arent SDHC compatable (i fi insert teh card in then remove it my PC will restart >_

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it went way when i formated the card normally with windows 7 but i havent tested with any games beyond pokemon mystery dungeon as im Tired.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"formatted the card normally with windows 7" - this made me laugh
rolleyes.gif

Get some rest fella, then do a spelling & grammar check on both of your posts. I got tired just trying to decipher your posts.

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been having trouble with my save files every now and then since I updated. The speed is fine, there's no slowdown or anything, but my saves go corrupt sometimes. It's usually on games I don't play that much but my save for Heart Gold ans Soul Silver went corrupt a few days ago so I had to start again.

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dark^'^Knight said:
"formatted the card normally with windows 7" - this made me laugh
rolleyes.gif

Get some rest fella, then do a spelling & grammar check on both of your posts. I got tired just trying to decipher your posts.

man.. who cares if he spells it right or wrong?????

the main thing is for us to understand the guy and it was pretty easy actually....

what i actually hate is ppl that don't use punctuation, now that gets in my nerves since it get completely gibberish,
just chill out man and if you don't have anything good and useful to say... say nothing at all...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended