Not really an Issue but..

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Dracari, Apr 15, 2010.

Apr 15, 2010

Not really an Issue but.. by Dracari at 12:39 PM (748 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Dracari
    OP

Member Dracari GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    ive started noticing that under AKAIO 1.6 RC2 i fi had formateded my SDHC card w/ the Panasonic SD Formatter. alot of games were behaving erraticly like games freezing.. or slowing down. certain menus locking up etc.

Example: Pokemon Platnium: the Wii Connection settings menu will freeze the DS up and Pokemon Myster dungeon Red Rescue Team some dioluge screens glitch with erratic displays and teh game is stuck.. (not locked) but Just cant progress like its awaiting a command.

Maybe its because im using the 2.9 Beta of the Formatter w/ the SDXC Support and using an cheap lil SDHC to USB adapter since my onboard readers arent SDHC compatable (i fi insert teh card in then remove it my PC will restart >_

2. laxman0220

Member laxman0220 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    wow alot of people are having slowdown problems with acekards recently

3. kimikal27

Member kimikal27 GBAtemp Maniac

Ireland
    it's since the RC2 update...

think im gonna rollback

4. Dracari
    OP

Member Dracari GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    it went way when i formated the card normally with windows 7 but i havent tested with any games beyond pokemon mystery dungeon as im Tired.

5. Dark^'^Knigh

Member Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    "formatted the card normally with windows 7" - this made me laugh [​IMG]
    Get some rest fella, then do a spelling & grammar check on both of your posts. I got tired just trying to decipher your posts.

6. giratina16

Member giratina16 Born This Way

United Kingdom
    I've been having trouble with my save files every now and then since I updated. The speed is fine, there's no slowdown or anything, but my saves go corrupt sometimes. It's usually on games I don't play that much but my save for Heart Gold ans Soul Silver went corrupt a few days ago so I had to start again.

7. kimikal27

Member kimikal27 GBAtemp Maniac

Ireland
    man.. who cares if he spells it right or wrong?????

the main thing is for us to understand the guy and it was pretty easy actually....

what i actually hate is ppl that don't use punctuation, now that gets in my nerves since it get completely gibberish,
    just chill out man and if you don't have anything good and useful to say... say nothing at all...