Hacking Not a Wii disc! Giving up!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fellipepb07
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,390
  • Replies Replies 16

Fellipepb07

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2008
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
58
Country
United States
Hi!

The loaders can't recognize my pirate games!

I've tested all of them and they say that it's not a Wii disc!

I know its because of my d2ckey modchip.

My games are not patched, i just download the isos and burn them!

Is there a way of temporally desactivate my chip?

Or even better, to create a compatible loader?



Please help me!
 
The loader, do you mean usb loader or the wii app that plays wii backups?
oh and their not pirated wii games their backups
wink.gif
 
Dinoguy said:
The loader, do you mean usb loader or the wii app that plays wii backups?
oh and their not pirated wii games their backups
wink.gif


I mean the usb loader!


And they are not wii backups they are normal isos, for modchip use!

I've a friend that has a d2ckey modchip and he has the same problem!
 
Haha, he's tellin' it how it is. XD

Anyway, I saw a thread someplace with a fix for this but I don't know where it ran off to.
 
thx i will try it!
But it would be good to add some c=kind of code to disable the modchip!
I dont if this is possible..
 
Well you don't have to yell you did say you burn them. Why would you need to burn a iso for usb loader?
 
yeah i know, but my pc is very old so imagine bumping a 4gb game using an 1.0 USB Port!
but thx for spending your time looking for the thread!
 
just buy a PCI card, not a USB Hub, not a wire extender. Just a PCI card that it's main function is USB Slot 2.0.
 
So what's the actual problem with this? Any insight?
Probably because of the dip module, there is no problem with dumping originals... how about setting up an ios with the old dip module that has no problem with modchips along with usb module?

Also can't find the sources for the dip module, are they ever released?
 
WiiCrazy said:
Someone having this problem could test this with a small size game?

http://www.tepetaklak.com/data/USBL15Exp.rar

Man strangely it has recognized my games but it doesn't seem to install.


When i press the install button instead of having a not a wii disc message, i receive two strange letters...

after this the program seems to crash, when i start it again it showed the game's name that I tryed to install.

But the program obviously cant boot it!


I've tested it with little king's story(big game)and Wii music(very small game)
 

Site & Scene News