Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Someone on the gamefaqs boards has posted photo proof that he's actually got the US version of Nostalgia a week early. Any hope that this means it'll be dumped a week early too? I'm bored, I could use a new RPG a la Skies of Arcadia right now.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage....;topic=51810652

Strange that for once someone has legally (well, depends on your definition of legal) acquired the game before the pirate community. Still, from what this guy's told us, it's pretty good. Here's hoping it's dumped soon.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn i have been waiting for this game for awhile now. at least 2 weeks. i am bored out of my mind. just been watching anime and played kingdom hearts re:chain. hope it gets dumped this week

Blaze163

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been keeping my eye on this since before the Japanese release over a year ago. Now I'm keeping my eye on my download site of choice in case this mysteriously shows up. Also waiting on today's new releases. IE: Astro Boy, Laevatein Tactics and oddly enough, Jam Sessions 2.

Jaamie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
No dump of Nostalgia yet, but we
shame on you!
the style game isnt crap at all

its an adult version of pop cutie from koei

And what game would that be?
I really enjoyed playing Pop Cutie ;x

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well apparently it should come out soon due to the release date changing from the 27th to today because there are a lot of topics about this on gamefaqs

Blaze163

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
And yet neither has been dumped. What gives? It's especially irritating if like me you live in the UK and as such can't even go buy them legit.

Blaze163

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, what gives? The release date on gamefaqs just shifted fom the 27th to today. And given the rapidly increasing number of posts from people claiming to have this, it would seem it is readily available. Here's hoping it's dumped soon. My PS2 is giving me problems again so I really need something to do.

Blaze163

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, the US version of 'Imagine Detective' just got dumped so at least US games are being dumped today. Hopefully Nostalgia will be next to arrive
smile.gif

Yeah, as you can tell I am extremely bored. I finally repaired my PS2 only to get stuck on the one game I've yet to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo