Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
OK, what gives? The release date on gamefaqs just shifted fom the 27th to today. And given the rapidly increasing number of posts from people claiming to have this, it would seem it is readily available. Here's hoping it's dumped soon. My PS2 is giving me problems again so I really need something to do.

While I would like to play Nostalgia and Hero Saga today, I understand the way things are. People have to pay rent, bills, buy food and gas. The dumpers may not have been payed yet, or had unexpected expenses. Just be patient, they will get here eventually.
smile.gif

ZANZAROTH

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
From what I see both Nostalgia and Hero's Saga are well worth the wait... which only means its time to revisit older games to ease the pain of waiting *runs off to game closet yanking out old ds and Golden Sun*

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If people really want it to be dumped day one then they should buy it and then dump it for the community to enjoy while they enjoy their legit copy, but even if it does not get dumped for a while there will always be a ds or gba game to play that is great.

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clonesniper666 said:
If people really want it to be dumped day one then they should buy it and then dump it for the community to enjoy while they enjoy their legit copy, but even if it does not get dumped for a while there will always be a ds or gba game to play that is great.

I agree. So get out there and buy it so you can dump it for us!
yaynds.gif

swornsecrets

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I saw it at the game stop down the street from me (Baltimore, MD) and they we're actually selling a copy when I saw it. But I can wait until it gets dumped.

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The_JetSetBeat said:
clonesniper666 said:

I agree. So get out there and buy it so you can dump it for us!
yaynds.gif

I would but I am not sure it would be worth the money, if it was something I could see myself playing for the next week I would but alas I can't see myself buying it until a price drop occurs for it. Plus Assassins Creed 2 comes out next month and I am spending all my money on it and anything I can that is about the game. (Mags,shirts,etc.)

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clonesniper666 said:
I would but I am not sure it would be worth the money, if it was something I could see myself playing for the next week I would but alas I can't see myself buying it until a price drop occurs for it. Plus Assassins Creed 2 comes out next month and I am spending all my money on it and anything I can that is about the game. (Mags,shirts,etc.)

Ok, so if you yourself wouldn't do it, then why should you be telling everyone else that's what they ought to do with Nostlagia?
huh.gif

Don't be a hypocrite, ok?

--

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clonesniper666 said:
I am not saying they have to but if they wanted to play it when it first hits store shelves that is the easiest thing to do, not ask when it will be dumped. Pirating is sometimes a waiting scenario depending on the game being talked about.

So, at what point did you believe that even ONE person here wasn't completely aware of ALL of this?

People who want the game are excited about it being out at retail and can't wait for it to be dumped. Is it so hard for you to let them show their anticipation without lecturing them about buying it if they want it before it's dumped? Seriously, man. Get over yourself.
rolleyes.gif

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
easiest?, not if you don't live in the state, i am still waiting for it

never tell people to buy and dump games for your own convenience unless you want to do it

this is not addressed to The_JetSetBeat

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
clegion said:
easiest?, not if you don't live in the state, i am still waiting for it

never tell people to buy and dump games for your own convenience unless you want to do it

this is not addressed to The_JetSetBeat

That is also my case because where I live there is no gamestop (thank god) so I could not get it and my local gamestore does not have it and probably never weill and I do not like buying games at walmart unless they are on sell for $10 . But if people really want to support the game and have high hopes for it then they should buy it in hopes for a sequel/ another game by the company. But some people will ask when the game will be dumped and the easiest way to answer it is to say for them to dump it themselves, because it does take money to dump the games and the release groups probably do not get paid just to dump games.

Also someone dumping it would not be for my convience since I dont plan on downloading it until I am out of my anime game period which is no time soon.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I actually wouldn't mind going out and buying a legit copy of this and dumping it for my fellow pirates. But there is the small problem of THE ATLANTIC OCEAN. I live in the UK, this shows no signs of getting here any time soon. Doesn't matter how great this game is, I have no desire to swim that far. No game is worth the risk of getting my balls bitten off by a shark half-way to the store.

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clonesniper666 said:
Blaze I understand but some can go buy it any time they want and for you I hope it will get dumped soon so you can enjoy it, also when is the Euro release date

ANYBODY here at this site can buy ANY game released in their territory ANYTIME they want. However, you know full well that the vast majority of the people visiting this site aren't here to talk about that, are they?
ph34r.gif

Now you're saying that you have no interest in this game and you weren't going to DL it anyway? So why are you coming into this thread and harping on people about the game THEY'RE interested in in any manner in the first place?
wacko.gif

Look, we all get it. You tried to talk **** because it's the internet and it makes you feel better about yourself or whatever. However, you got called out and with every post, you're just making yourself look worse and worse. I would say it's about time you backed out of this thread and had a different discussion about something else somewhere else.

So anyway.....Nostlagia. Dang, I can't wait until it's dumped. I hope it happens soon!
yaynds.gif

--

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
...Why is this thread here? It's been nothing but bad rumors, false information, and whining since day 1 of its creation.

Because half of the other threads in this section are too!
rolleyes.gif

saldite

Dumb As Hell
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, from what I'm reading on other sites, it's been dumped by Venom.
But I'll be damned if I can find it anywhere online.

I'll just take a look tomorrow.
It'll have spread enough by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.