OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
this program is like wiiudownloadhelper
it downloads vita games psp games ps1 games ps3 games and also dlc
when you download psp games they are iso ,ps1 eboot,ps3 pkg
is there a program to convert eboot to iso ?

if any one wants to use this see link
workt perfect it downloads games from sony server
(removed because warez)

Last edited by Costello,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this program is like wiiudownloadhelper
it downloads vita games psp games ps1 games ps3 games and also dlc
when you download psp games they are iso ,ps1 eboot,ps3 pkg
is there a program to convert eboot to iso ?

if any one wants to use this see link
workt perfect it downloads games from sony server
https://nopaystation.com/

why convert ps1 eboot to iso, when iso's are piss easy to find and are likely isos converted to eboot anyway.

rickwj324

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this! I've used it to download a few games to play them straight from XMB (instead of launching my rips via multiman). I noticed God of War III isn't available from nopaystation or psndl for some reason. Is there another way to get this game in pkg format to install and play from XMB? I have the original disc and also have it ripped to a hard drive to launch it from multiman, but I would prefer to install it from a pkg to launch from XMB if possible.
Any way to get this from another source or perhaps convert my disc or folder rip to pkg and install??

scroeffie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i dont use this program my self ,dont like the file format it downloads games ,is it possible to install pkg to external !
because i want to keep my internal for ps2 only ,why doesnt sony have ps2 games on there server ? and how do you install ps1 eboot games ??

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont use this program my self ,dont like the file format it downloads games ,is it possible to install pkg to external !
because i want to keep my internal for ps2 only ,why doesnt sony have ps2 games on there server ? and how do you install ps1 eboot games ??
you clearly are not on the scene are you.

no you cant install games to external, you store them.

as for ps2, it was axed and it was thanks to exploits that hackers managed to bring back, but still limited in compatibility due to sony deciding to "emulate" which is same as Microshit when they keep bragging 360 backward compatibility on its pile of shit xbox console.

murdersbane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you clearly are not on the scene are you.

no you cant install games to external, you store them.

as for ps2, it was axed and it was thanks to exploits that hackers managed to bring back, but still limited in compatibility due to sony deciding to "emulate" which is same as Microshit when they keep bragging 360 backward compatibility on its pile of shit xbox console.
you seem kinda mad... funny part is xbox one is better then the ps4 LOL ... dont even see why you hate so much XD

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you seem kinda mad... funny part is xbox one is better then the ps4 LOL ... dont even see why you hate so much XD
not mad, someone asking for what can be answered in a simple search.

as for the PS4/XBX1...... not a chance pal, not as a fanboy or anything but the XBX1 is a fucking nightmare of a console, it has a shit dash, it has still its shit forced power options, it takes ages to boot to dash, it (xbox one x) keeps fucking up as its a forced online only console.

it spits out more error codes that dont even relate to a fault
it questions if you own game, when you insert the fecking disc
it spits errors taking too long to boot app/game
it fails to syn save data to cloud, yes if your not a fanboy and you realise xbox one x forced save to cloud only.
it will spit error codes that firmware update was not complete....... when the fucking console is up to date and has not done a firmware update for the past week or so.
when ever it faces any problem the cunt of a console will not turn off.
the fucker of a console looks like a bag of shit unless its connected online, i have never seen such a shit dash in my entire life.

appoligies for the language but fuck right off if people want to claim xbox is better than ps4.... that is such a retarded fanboy comment, like the twats defending switch and nintendo claiming its the best.

dont get me wrong, i like sony/ms equally as they both provide the option to play xxx game on either system, but an honest opinion comparing both and its features, the XBOX ONE is shit in comparison.

murdersbane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not mad, someone asking for what can be answered in a simple search.

as for the PS4/XBX1...... not a chance pal, not as a fanboy or anything but the XBX1 is a fucking nightmare of a console, it has a shit dash, it has still its shit forced power options, it takes ages to boot to dash, it (xbox one x) keeps fucking up as its a forced online only console.

it spits out more error codes that dont even relate to a fault
it questions if you own game, when you insert the fecking disc
it spits errors taking too long to boot app/game
it fails to syn save data to cloud, yes if your not a fanboy and you realise xbox one x forced save to cloud only.
it will spit error codes that firmware update was not complete....... when the fucking console is up to date and has not done a firmware update for the past week or so.
when ever it faces any problem the cunt of a console will not turn off.
the fucker of a console looks like a bag of shit unless its connected online, i have never seen such a shit dash in my entire life.

appoligies for the language but fuck right off if people want to claim xbox is better than ps4.... that is such a retarded fanboy comment, like the twats defending switch and nintendo claiming its the best.

dont get me wrong, i like sony/ms equally as they both provide the option to play xxx game on either system, but an honest opinion comparing both and its features, the XBOX ONE is shit in comparison.

your mom should be ashamed she raised a Liar LOL

its dash is more manageable and better looking then the shitstation 4
it loads EVERYTHING FASTER then the shitstation 4
It has better wifi then the shitstation 4

Xbox one x a online only console.... your just talking out your ass with this bullshit.

ive only ever got 1 error code on my original xbox 1 (a refurbished 1 i got on black friday) .... MY BRAND NEW (at the time i bought it) PS4 (destiny 1 special edition) .... has not even been played for an 8th of the time the refurb xbox 1 has... AND its complete shit.. over heats alot... freezes... usb ports are dieing... disc read errors.. games crash YOU FUCKING NAME IT.... only reason i still have the ps4 is for the gundam and .hack games... ANY game released on the xbox 1 is bought before the ps4 version.

ohh and the ps4 gets like 5 mbs of wifi vs the xbox which gets 35 mbs... ps4 was much closer to the router GG (my speeds are much faster now as i have upgraded internet since then but the speed difference is so bad its a joke... my ps3 gets faster speed LOL)

like litterly nothing you said is true... you are just a shitstation fanboi mate....

demon33

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is there a way to download ps3 in iso format , or to convert them after ?
If I install the .pkg , can I create a iso from the folder in the ps3 with multiman after ?

Reactions: scroeffie

scroeffie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is there a way to download ps3 in iso format , or to convert them after ?
If I install the .pkg , can I create a iso from the folder in the ps3 with multiman after ?
thats what i want to know i dont like pkg format i want iso

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE