nopaystation

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by scroeffie, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Retroboy

Retroboy GBAtemp Maniac

May 28, 2015
    LOL

loads everything faster..... did you not even read the fuck ups.....
    unless your connected online the xbox one x dash looks like a pile of crap, wish they fucked off away from windows 8/10 design.

i love people who rant about download speeds, when most of these are your config or isp, file is also a factor, but i find updates on both to be slow when they exceed 5gb, but fuck a duck, at least on PS4 you can sit do the download in the background while playing the game...... nope xboxonex you cant boot game until update is done.

i might even just take a picture of how shit the xbox one x dash is just to prove that i am not a liar, and you find majority of these fuck ups are caused by xbox live service going down...... ironic when ever you face an issue, they have a shity warning.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

XBOT fanboi, thats why lol.

Completely skips everything said, then trys claiming its not the case.

I mean its not like i pulled all the points out my arse, i had the xbox one when it very first launched and i couldnt stand its features and dash so i sold it within 3 months.

I got the xbox one x at launched and already cant stand the fucking thing, its riddled with bugs, its forced online features, its more of a nightmare.

PS4 dash is far better, at least it doenst have to be online to look decent, if xshite is offline then all you get are massive blank tiles and floating square boxes of apps/games..... its simply fuckign terrible and wish we could change its layout but nope MS are more bothered about forcing live features.

2. c4eva

c4eva Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2017
    United Kingdom
    You are talking garbage - ps4 overheats and sony still havent learned that putting a psu on top of a gpu causes it to fail.The xbox one iv had had never had an issue - maybe you are just having bad luck with you're one.

3. Retroboy

Retroboy GBAtemp Maniac

May 28, 2015
    ive had no issues with my PS4 since it launched.

i got rid of my launch xbox one due to the shit features and now got an xbox one x at launch and i dont get how you can defend (assuming you own a xbox one x), its game data is force saved/loaded from the cloud and plenty of times it fucks up, think people bitch about over heating are the same people that think its ok to sit a console inside a small tv cabinet with very little room to breath.

the dash for the xbox is terrible, it seems also xbox one x ignores your game disc and your forced to download the game+updates.

your forced to sit watching this crap, yet ps4 is optional.

when ever i run into problems its ironic that it seems to always be when xbox live has a service warning, this console is forced online only features that fuck up and causes bugs yet MS claim its service status shouldnt cause other issues, yet i have sent them proof to their tech team of the console working perfectly (offline), then all the problems occuring (online) and hey presto XBL Status warning.

So i question if your either a xbone fanboi or if you even own a XBX1x, because the web is littered with problems and especially the random error codes it spits out when even MS dont understand the reasoning for said error code, the console even spits out update failure error codes when the console hasnt even performed an update, it claims solution to factory reset..... yea lets not listen to your guestimated solutions to errors that arent real, simple turn off, back on ta da.

4. Jack54782

Jack54782 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2016
    United Kingdom
    A9LH CRUSADE
    How to completely derail a fucking thread
    Both consoles are great and them both existing means that they will both get better due to this amazing concept that console gamers are yet to understand "Competition".
    Competition drives innovation.

Last edited by Jack54782, Feb 10, 2018
    zfreeman, scroeffie and c4eva like this.
  5. c4eva

c4eva Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2017
    United Kingdom
    i guess you dont know who i am lol feel free to search for name but i do have an xbox one and iv never had an issue - been through 4 ps4s now due to overheating BS

ModderFokker619, rickwj324 and KiiWii like this.
  6. deSSy2724

deSSy2724 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 11, 2015
    Germany
    Are games "scene releases" or?

7. KiiWii

KiiWii GBAtemp Guru

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Can this add ps4 fake pkgs or?

8. Voxel

Voxel V.S. the internet

GBAtemp Patron
    Voxel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 27, 2015
    United Kingdom
    NoPayStation uses links to official Sony servers; they aren't dumped/repacked for the public by any specific group of people, so no. These links are to unmodified files.

scroeffie likes this.
  9. deSSy2724

deSSy2724 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 11, 2015
    Germany
    So, for PS3 games... whats the best tool to download stuff? (DLC, Patches etc.). This or the other like PSNStuff or whatever....

10. Voxel

Voxel V.S. the internet

GBAtemp Patron
    Voxel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 27, 2015
    United Kingdom
    I regularly use PSNStuff myself, but NPS also seems to be popular nowadays. Databases seem to be more up-to-date. The most common tool for downloading packages via NPS' tsv files is through NPS Browser, though you'll need to source these tsv files yourself.

Last edited by Voxel, Feb 15, 2018
  11. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    Wish it could do Updates for Systems. All it does is Games and DLC Content. But also, look for Updates for Specific Content, not just the latest. So if a User needs to, they can perform the required Updates ( Update 1, 2, 3, 4 and so on)

12. scroeffie
    OP

scroeffie GBAtemp Regular

Aug 1, 2017
    Netherlands
    this program also downloads updates if you want ps1 ps2 < via ps3 https://nopaystation.com/
    see picture you can download ps2 games did not test it because stil waiting for my modded ps3 to arrive :)

Attached Files:

• ps2.jpg
      ps2.jpg
      File size:
      406.3 KB
      Views:
  13. mesenkomaha

mesenkomaha Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 19, 2014
    United States
    So I've downloaded several ps3 pkgs from nps and installed them on my ps3 harddrive. When I try to launch the games it says that it needs to verify the license from the psn store. What should I do about this?

14. zfreeman

zfreeman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 9, 2013
    United States
    Pennsylvania
    ReActPSN or PSNPatch. Pick your poison.

15. FateForWindows

FateForWindows GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 8, 2017
    United States
    The Xbox One X isn't an online only console. Besides the extra specs and extra features the core OS is the same as the current dash for the others. In the time that I've had my Xbox, I've never had one single problem with it besides having to download the game regardless with physical copies. The DRM works perfectly, games load quickly and the dash is relatively easy to navigate. Is your Xbox updated?

16. Dominator211

Dominator211 JFK's Jelly Donut

Oct 15, 2016
    United States
    Upstate, New York
    They offer stuff for PS4 but no way to download em

17. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    I don't think there's a way to add the ps4 database as of yet, but you can get the links for those games. try opening up the db file in a text editor. there you should find the url's to the games. I can't remember how many there are since I'm not on that laptop. there may be very few.

18. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    ...or just use the google docs version (first "database" link) :)

Yep, not supported by NPS browser is different from not downloadable