Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your mom should be ashamed she raised a Liar LOL

its dash is more manageable and better looking then the shitstation 4
it loads EVERYTHING FASTER then the shitstation 4
It has better wifi then the shitstation 4

Xbox one x a online only console.... your just talking out your ass with this bullshit.

ive only ever got 1 error code on my original xbox 1 (a refurbished 1 i got on black friday) .... MY BRAND NEW (at the time i bought it) PS4 (destiny 1 special edition) .... has not even been played for an 8th of the time the refurb xbox 1 has... AND its complete shit.. over heats alot... freezes... usb ports are dieing... disc read errors.. games crash YOU FUCKING NAME IT.... only reason i still have the ps4 is for the gundam and .hack games... ANY game released on the xbox 1 is bought before the ps4 version.

ohh and the ps4 gets like 5 mbs of wifi vs the xbox which gets 35 mbs... ps4 was much closer to the router GG (my speeds are much faster now as i have upgraded internet since then but the speed difference is so bad its a joke... my ps3 gets faster speed LOL)

like litterly nothing you said is true... you are just a shitstation fanboi mate....
LOL

loads everything faster..... did you not even read the fuck ups.....
unless your connected online the xbox one x dash looks like a pile of crap, wish they fucked off away from windows 8/10 design.

i love people who rant about download speeds, when most of these are your config or isp, file is also a factor, but i find updates on both to be slow when they exceed 5gb, but fuck a duck, at least on PS4 you can sit do the download in the background while playing the game...... nope xboxonex you cant boot game until update is done.

i might even just take a picture of how shit the xbox one x dash is just to prove that i am not a liar, and you find majority of these fuck ups are caused by xbox live service going down...... ironic when ever you face an issue, they have a shity warning.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Xbox beating PS4?
You ARE kidding right?

XBOT fanboi, thats why lol.

Completely skips everything said, then trys claiming its not the case.

I mean its not like i pulled all the points out my arse, i had the xbox one when it very first launched and i couldnt stand its features and dash so i sold it within 3 months.

I got the xbox one x at launched and already cant stand the fucking thing, its riddled with bugs, its forced online features, its more of a nightmare.

PS4 dash is far better, at least it doenst have to be online to look decent, if xshite is offline then all you get are massive blank tiles and floating square boxes of apps/games..... its simply fuckign terrible and wish we could change its layout but nope MS are more bothered about forcing live features.

c4eva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
not mad, someone asking for what can be answered in a simple search.

as for the PS4/XBX1...... not a chance pal, not as a fanboy or anything but the XBX1 is a fucking nightmare of a console, it has a shit dash, it has still its shit forced power options, it takes ages to boot to dash, it (xbox one x) keeps fucking up as its a forced online only console.

it spits out more error codes that dont even relate to a fault
it questions if you own game, when you insert the fecking disc
it spits errors taking too long to boot app/game
it fails to syn save data to cloud, yes if your not a fanboy and you realise xbox one x forced save to cloud only.
it will spit error codes that firmware update was not complete....... when the fucking console is up to date and has not done a firmware update for the past week or so.
when ever it faces any problem the cunt of a console will not turn off.
the fucker of a console looks like a bag of shit unless its connected online, i have never seen such a shit dash in my entire life.

appoligies for the language but fuck right off if people want to claim xbox is better than ps4.... that is such a retarded fanboy comment, like the twats defending switch and nintendo claiming its the best.

dont get me wrong, i like sony/ms equally as they both provide the option to play xxx game on either system, but an honest opinion comparing both and its features, the XBOX ONE is shit in comparison.

You are talking garbage - ps4 overheats and sony still havent learned that putting a psu on top of a gpu causes it to fail.The xbox one iv had had never had an issue - maybe you are just having bad luck with you're one.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are talking garbage - ps4 overheats and sony still havent learned that putting a psu on top of a gpu causes it to fail.The xbox one iv had had never had an issue - maybe you are just having bad luck with you're one.
ive had no issues with my PS4 since it launched.

i got rid of my launch xbox one due to the shit features and now got an xbox one x at launch and i dont get how you can defend (assuming you own a xbox one x), its game data is force saved/loaded from the cloud and plenty of times it fucks up, think people bitch about over heating are the same people that think its ok to sit a console inside a small tv cabinet with very little room to breath.

the dash for the xbox is terrible, it seems also xbox one x ignores your game disc and your forced to download the game+updates.

your forced to sit watching this crap, yet ps4 is optional.

when ever i run into problems its ironic that it seems to always be when xbox live has a service warning, this console is forced online only features that fuck up and causes bugs yet MS claim its service status shouldnt cause other issues, yet i have sent them proof to their tech team of the console working perfectly (offline), then all the problems occuring (online) and hey presto XBL Status warning.

So i question if your either a xbone fanboi or if you even own a XBX1x, because the web is littered with problems and especially the random error codes it spits out when even MS dont understand the reasoning for said error code, the console even spits out update failure error codes when the console hasnt even performed an update, it claims solution to factory reset..... yea lets not listen to your guestimated solutions to errors that arent real, simple turn off, back on ta da.

D

Deleted User

How to completely derail a fucking thread
Both consoles are great and them both existing means that they will both get better due to this amazing concept that console gamers are yet to understand "Competition".
Competition drives innovation.

Last edited by ,

c4eva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i guess you dont know who i am lol feel free to search for name but i do have an xbox one and iv never had an issue - been through 4 ps4s now due to overheating BS

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
NoPayStation uses links to official Sony servers; they aren't dumped/repacked for the public by any specific group of people, so no. These links are to unmodified files.
So, for PS3 games... whats the best tool to download stuff? (DLC, Patches etc.). This or the other like PSNStuff or whatever....

D

Deleted User

So, for PS3 games... whats the best tool to download stuff? (DLC, Patches etc.). This or the other like PSNStuff or whatever....
I regularly use PSNStuff myself, but NPS also seems to be popular nowadays. Databases seem to be more up-to-date. The most common tool for downloading packages via NPS' tsv files is through NPS Browser, though you'll need to source these tsv files yourself.

Last edited by ,

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish it could do Updates for Systems. All it does is Games and DLC Content. But also, look for Updates for Specific Content, not just the latest. So if a User needs to, they can perform the required Updates ( Update 1, 2, 3, 4 and so on)

scroeffie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
this program also downloads updates if you want ps1 ps2 < via ps3 https://nopaystation.com/
see picture you can download ps2 games did not test it because stil waiting for my modded ps3 to arrive :)

Attachments

• ps2.jpg
    ps2.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 448

mesenkomaha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've downloaded several ps3 pkgs from nps and installed them on my ps3 harddrive. When I try to launch the games it says that it needs to verify the license from the psn store. What should I do about this?

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Xbox One X isn't an online only console. Besides the extra specs and extra features the core OS is the same as the current dash for the others. In the time that I've had my Xbox, I've never had one single problem with it besides having to download the game regardless with physical copies. The DRM works perfectly, games load quickly and the dash is relatively easy to navigate. Is your Xbox updated?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think there's a way to add the ps4 database as of yet, but you can get the links for those games. try opening up the db file in a text editor. there you should find the url's to the games. I can't remember how many there are since I'm not on that laptop. there may be very few.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't think there's a way to add the ps4 database as of yet, but you can get the links for those games. try opening up the db file in a text editor.
...or just use the google docs version (first "database" link) :)

Yep, not supported by NPS browser is different from not downloadable

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: 4th wife