NOobism

Waynes1987

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive always thought of my self as a person who "gets it" when it comes to technology.
But upon joining this forum all ive done is splash noObishness around like free paint.

Rather than let this get to me tho ive decided to become one with my noobness,
I am now a Noobist. lol

So whats been making me realise im such a nOob? i hear no one ask
well all this Stuff about R4carts, Acekards, Cyclo ect.
Why cant they just make one, so people like me dont get ripped off.

(currently bought a R4 card unaware that its a clone, My own fault really for looking into it to much)

Not only is it going to turn out to be a waste of money, its taking what seems like Years to arrive.
So just how crappy its going to be? well i dont know yet ><

im hoping itll run atleast some of the games i want on there.

shin magami tensei- devils survivor + Phantasy star zero better work or ima throw a fit lol.

/rant

Waynes1987

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah not to mention consoles, its the driving force behind the whole "concole war".

Cant help wondering tho what if these people came together for a project.

Can you imagine the outcome.
ohmy.gif
would be immense.

Of course it'd probably be about 1million pounds to buy, and youd need a garage to put the concole in. It'd have to be big in order to incorparate everyones ideas.

Anyone got any pet hates with the 3rd generation consoles?

I have one main one, Wireless controllers.
Pros: you can game from further way than with wire'd controllers.
No wires mean no one tripping over , pulling your console off its pride of place as they do.

Cons: i hate the fact mid game your system tells you your batterys running low, but disconnecting the controller.

Just seems pointless to me, like the 360 you get them charge packs with a wire to charge and play. O.o
why not just make controllers like they used to, good old fashioned wire'd contoller. no stupid batterys. no sincing up with a console before you play.

><
Man i miss the plug an play days lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1