OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
geckoquiver said:
Managed to fix my semi-brick issues by using anyregion changer and using the downgrader included. I was also able to update to 4.2u but disc channel is not working. The only way to get it working is going to 3.2 system menu...
With 4.1 or 4.2, the only way I can play backup games is using usb loader gx or neogamma r7... I tried using startpatch 4.1 and did not work...
Any ideas what can I do to get the disc channel working?

Also, I installed geexbox and Mplayer CE. Geexbox will not read backed up dvd movies... Mplayer CE will detect the movie I put in. Btw, the geexbox I put in is mini version...

Can bootmi and preloader exist with each other?

thanks again!

It's probably better for you to just stick with using usb loader gx or neogamma to load backups. In order to use the disc channel you need to install cIOSCORP which you should have read about here if you actually looked through this guide you're replying in. Unless you have a modchip installed... If your games worked in the disc channel when you were on 3.2 and not when you updated to 4.2, then either there is a modchip that would need something updated I guess to work on 4.2 or you have an old cIOSCORP installed and you didn't really cleanly update to 4.2 and still may have some cIOSCORP'd IOS's on your system. You didn't really give much info on what you did with your system so I can't really comment much on that, but also know that 4.2 breaks playing region free games from the disc channel I think either way.

As for your media things, what did you install for that? You should have something like Hermes' cIOS merged with IOS60 I think installed to IOS202.

Yes bootmii and preloader can both be installed. They are installed to completely different things. But bootmii won't install to boot2 on every system, though if you were able to downgrade your system to 3.2 without that causing a full brick then you probably can on that one.

Tomasmk

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thkx a lot 4 the guide

One question: my Wii has 4.0 firmware and Drivekey. Could any of the softs listed on the first post do any harm, or i can proceed to install them?

nabster92

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tomasmk said:
Thkx a lot 4 the guide

One question: my Wii has 4.0 firmware and Drivekey. Could any of the softs listed on the first post do any harm, or i can proceed to install them?

Modchips shouldn't have anything to do with softmods. And as I said at the top of the guide, I only suggest using this guide to learn about what you're using and why. It'd be easier to use xzxero's guide to follow once you understand it since his packages have everything you need already precompiled properly for the sd card.

geckoquiver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nabster92 said:
geckoquiver said:
Managed to fix my semi-brick issues by using anyregion changer and using the downgrader included. I was also able to update to 4.2u but disc channel is not working. The only way to get it working is going to 3.2 system menu...
With 4.1 or 4.2, the only way I can play backup games is using usb loader gx or neogamma r7... I tried using startpatch 4.1 and did not work...

Also, I installed geexbox and Mplayer CE. Geexbox will not read backed up dvd movies... Mplayer CE will detect the movie I put in. Btw, the geexbox I put in is mini version...

thanks again!

It's probably better for you to just stick with using usb loader gx or neogamma to load backups. In order to use the disc channel you need to install cIOSCORP which you should have read about here if you actually looked through this guide you're replying in. Unless you have a modchip installed... If your games worked in the disc channel when you were on 3.2 and not when you updated to 4.2, then either there is a modchip that would need something updated I guess to work on 4.2 or you have an old cIOSCORP installed and you didn't really cleanly update to 4.2 and still may have some cIOSCORP'd IOS's on your system. You didn't really give much info on what you did with your system so I can't really comment much on that, but also know that 4.2 breaks playing region free games from the disc channel I think either way.

As for your media things, what did you install for that? You should have something like Hermes' cIOS merged with IOS60 I think installed to IOS202.

Yes bootmii and preloader can both be installed. They are installed to completely different things. But bootmii won't install to boot2 on every system, though if you were able to downgrade your system to 3.2 without that causing a full brick then you probably can on that one.

What happened and what I did: (Source: http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=170971)

1. Got a JAP Wii that is semi bricked. Disc channel working for backups. Unable to check settings to check what was the current firmware.
2. Used anyregion changer to change language settings only since I was only after changing language (initially)
3. It did not work so I have to change my system menu and console menu to USA. Language set to english. That worked unbricking my wii.
4. Checked my wii and it's now 3.3U if I remember correctly.
5. Installed system menu 3.2 using the downgrader bundled on the anyregion changer app.
6. Used Wii region changer by Waninkoko.
7. Performed an update and it updated to 4.2.
8. Everything was okay until I realized my disc channel is no longer working.
9. So I downgraded back to 3.2u. Everything okay. Used Waninkoko firmware updater to 4.1.
10. Same thing, disc channel not working for backups. I used USB loadergx and neogamma r7 to get it working.
11. I used Startpatch 4.1 but still disc channel no longer works for backups.

What could be wrong?
Can I still safely update to 4.2 and restore disc channel funcionality?

I've seen bricked Korean Wii with 003 error after an update to 4.2 if they region changed before... Although, it did not happen on my Jap Wii after I upgraded to 4.2 on step 7.

I'm still thinking if I should upgrade again to 4.2... What's suggested for clean update to 4.2?

Should I just stick with my setup now? I am also worried that once my son plays a game and it does an update then it may brick the Wii...
Should I just setup priloader to block disc updates ?
From link http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Preloader/hacks ------- Option Region Free Wii Discs: Is this to get disc channel working for backups?

nabster92

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
geckoquiver said:
nabster92 said:
geckoquiver said:

thanks again!

What happened and what I did: (Source: http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=170971)

1. Got a JAP Wii that is semi bricked. Disc channel working for backups. Unable to check settings to check what was the current firmware.
2. Used anyregion changer to change language settings only since I was only after changing language (initially)
3. It did not work so I have to change my system menu and console menu to USA. Language set to english. That worked unbricking my wii.
5. Installed system menu 3.2 using the downgrader bundled on the anyregion changer app.
9. So I downgraded back to 3.2u. Everything okay. Used Waninkoko firmware updater to 4.1.
10. Same thing, disc channel not working for backups. I used USB loadergx and neogamma r7 to get it working.

What could be wrong?

I've seen bricked Korean Wii with 003 error after an update to 4.2 if they region changed before... Although, it did not happen on my Jap Wii after I upgraded to 4.2 on step 7.

I'm still thinking if I should upgrade again to 4.2... What's suggested for clean update to 4.2?

Should I just stick with my setup now? I am also worried that once my son plays a game and it does an update then it may brick the Wii...
From link http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Preloader/hacks ------- Option Region Free Wii Discs: Is this to get disc channel working for backups?

The hack isn't for getting games to play through the disc channel, it's just to allow region free games when you can play it in the disc channel. And you still haven't mentioned WHY your Wii can play backup discs through the disc channel in the first place. That isn't something Wii's can do out of the box. If they work with USB loader GX and NeoGamma, then that means you have a properly softmodded system with a cIOS installed to IOS 249. If it worked through the disc channel with backups, then EITHER you have a modchip installed or you have cIOSCORP installed.

If you're on 3.2 now and you run the latest cIOSCORP uninstaller (which will basically just install normal legit IOS's over the cIOSCORP'd ones or whatever IOS's are there) and games still work in the disc channel, then you have a modchip for sure. If that is the case, you would need to get some sort of update for whatever modchip it is to work on later firmwares I suppose, not really sure about how modchips work with different firmwares. If games don't work after that, then you probably had some older version of cIOSCORP installed that didn't include IOS60 or IOS70 for 4.0+ or something.

Personally either way, what I would do is upgrade to 4.2 through the update package in xzxero's guide which basically gives you all the IOS and system menu wad's necessary to install manually, and then install preloader, enable the skip disc update check hack, and if you want, the move disc channel hack. Then you can install an autoboot channel of NeoGamma and put that in the spot the disc channel normally goes. Then it's basically the same thing to load your games than the disc channel except without individualized banners in the channel for each game. And you don't have to modify all the IOS's on your system.

If you REALLY absolutely must use the disc channel for your game loading then you can install the latest cIOSCORP 3.6 after updating to 4.2 as above and also install preloader so you can enable to skip disc update hack so you don't have any accidental updates.

tran123abc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hello everyone, I've followed this guide and and have reached up to the "trucha bug restorer" step. I am using Wifi to do all of the d/l (an option suggested in this guide).

Anyway my problem is before installing/using the 'trucha bug restorer' TBR my HBC was displaying correctly however after using the TBR my HBC dispays "upside down"...(the Wii menu is normal, any application i click in the HBC displays normally, just upon opening the HBC after i click Start and it launches does this 'upside down' problem occur.

It occured straight after I did this step in this tutorial: "...After that is done downgrading, you are going to run it again and this time at the first prompt you will change the IOS to IOS15 instead of IOS36 and press A to load it from that IOS. Then go to the IOS36 menu to have it install an IOS36 with the sig hash check (aka trucha bug) and the ES_Identify patch to the IOS36 slot"---->installed it using Wifi.

any help would be great.

nabster92

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tran123abc said:
Hello everyone, I've followed this guide and and have reached up to the "trucha bug restorer" step. I am using Wifi to do all of the d/l (an option suggested in this guide).

Anyway my problem is before installing/using the 'trucha bug restorer' TBR my HBC was displaying correctly however after using the TBR my HBC dispays "upside down"...(the Wii menu is normal, any application i click in the HBC displays normally, just upon opening the HBC after i click Start and it launches does this 'upside down' problem occur.

It occured straight after I did this step in this tutorial: "...After that is done downgrading, you are going to run it again and this time at the first prompt you will change the IOS to IOS15 instead of IOS36 and press A to load it from that IOS. Then go to the IOS36 menu to have it install an IOS36 with the sig hash check (aka trucha bug) and the ES_Identify patch to the IOS36 slot"---->installed it using Wifi.

any help would be great.

That's a joke team twiizers put in whenever the HBC ends up running on a modified IOS. To fix it just run the hackmii installer again and reinstall the HBC so it can install on a clean IOS, and if that doesn't work, install the latest official IOS61 and then reinstall it so it can run off of that.

geckoquiver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nabster92 said:
geckoquiver said:
nabster92 said:
geckoquiver said:

thanks again!

What could be wrong?

The hack isn't for getting games to play through the disc channel, it's just to allow region free games when you can play it in the disc channel. And you still haven't mentioned WHY your Wii can play backup discs through the disc channel in the first place. That isn't something Wii's can do out of the box. If they work with USB loader GX and NeoGamma, then that means you have a properly softmodded system with a cIOS installed to IOS 249. If it worked through the disc channel with backups, then EITHER you have a modchip installed or you have cIOSCORP installed.

If you're on 3.2 now and you run the latest cIOSCORP uninstaller (which will basically just install normal legit IOS's over the cIOSCORP'd ones or whatever IOS's are there) and games still work in the disc channel, then you have a modchip for sure. If that is the case, you would need to get some sort of update for whatever modchip it is to work on later firmwares I suppose, not really sure about how modchips work with different firmwares. If games don't work after that, then you probably had some older version of cIOSCORP installed that didn't include IOS60 or IOS70 for 4.0+ or something.

Personally either way, what I would do is upgrade to 4.2 through the update package in xzxero's guide which basically gives you all the IOS and system menu wad's necessary to install manually, and then install preloader, enable the skip disc update check hack, and if you want, the move disc channel hack. Then you can install an autoboot channel of NeoGamma and put that in the spot the disc channel normally goes. Then it's basically the same thing to load your games than the disc channel except without individualized banners in the channel for each game. And you don't have to modify all the IOS's on your system.

If you REALLY absolutely must use the disc channel for your game loading then you can install the latest cIOSCORP 3.6 after updating to 4.2 as above and also install preloader so you can enable to skip disc update hack so you don't have any accidental updates.

Thanks a lot for your inputs. I was able to get the disc channel working using preloader. I also enabled the Region Free Wii Discs and skip update...
After that I was able to get the disc channel to work again... I will go over xzxero's guide...

In your personal opinion? What's really the advantage on a 4.2u firmware?

nabster92

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
geckoquiver said:
Thanks a lot for your inputs. I was able to get the disc channel working using preloader. I also enabled the Region Free Wii Discs and skip update...
After that I was able to get the disc channel to work again... I will go over xzxero's guide...

Nothing over 4.1 except the satisfaction of being fully up to date? Are you comparing it to 3.2? There really isn't that much difference system menu wise, but you don't run the risk of accidentally installing a stub system menu IOS if you're on the latest firmware.

geckoquiver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nabster92 said:
geckoquiver said:

Nothing over 4.1 except the satisfaction of being fully up to date? Are you comparing it to 3.2? There really isn't that much difference system menu wise, but you don't run the risk of accidentally installing a stub system menu IOS if you're on the latest firmware.

I totally agree with you... Anyway, I have disabled updates on preloader so I should be safe with auto updates on discs.

Devil May Cry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey TC, thanks for the really informative thread. I've repaired Wii consoles for awhile now, but have never got to keeping one for myself. I'm getting a broken one apparently at firmware 2.1 ATM and it should be a pretty easy fix I believe. I got a few questions though if someone can answer them:

1. Is this up to date?

2. Is there any way to upgrade to a higher firmware of your choice other than a disc update? By the sounds of it, it seems like I can only update to 4.2 right now.

3. Is there a way to tell what kind of Wii you have (like model number)? I'd like to know before hand if I can install bootmii to boot2.

4. You mentioned scrubbed games. Does "scrubbed" mean a ripped ISO with all dummy and pad files removed? Also, if this is not the case, is there a program that does this? I shrink my PSP games pretty small, so I'd probably find some good use of this feature.

5. If I use Wi-Fi, will I get a forced firmware update from anything? Also, what protects from new firmware installs? I remember reading something about StarFall once awhile back.

I can't think of anything else ATM, but I'm sure something will show up once I get a console. That ALWAYS happens.

paulo1066

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hiya mate,

Excellent guide!
I have been using this guide http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide/trucha
I am upto step 3

Installing the IOS required for your System menu. If you patch it, you can play wad files (Channels) from the SD card menu (4.0 and up)
3. Go back to the main menu of DOP-IOS MOD.
Change the IOS to IOS36 and press A (while the cursor is on the first option).
It should say it successfully loaded the IOS, so press A to continue.
In the new menu, choose IOSs. You will get the classic Dop-IOS menu.
Go right till you see IOS60. Now press - (minus) to install the old v6174 of this IOS.
Press A to continue.
Say yes to sign Hash check (press A).
After its done, press A to return to the IOS screen, then press B to go back to the menu.

I have extracted dop-ios mod to the sd card but when i play it through the homebrew channel i am still getting the Trucha Bug Restore page.
Any ideas?

Having re-read everything i hadn't put the ios dop file in the apps on the sd card!!! oops!!
I now go through the steps but its saying 'I need a network to download ios sorry' while i am trying to install the old v6174 of this IOS.
???

Having re-re-read everything i have not even done step 2 correctly!

2. Run DOP-IOS MOD. Press A to continue to the next screen. Go down once to select "Install an IOS that accepts fakesigning". Press A to continue.

I just had the TBR menu on the homebrew channel not the IOS.

Just ignore my post. I am not going to post again until i have read everything correctly, sorry.

nabster92

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Devil May Cry said:
Hey TC, thanks for the really informative thread. I've repaired Wii consoles for awhile now, but have never got to keeping one for myself. I'm getting a broken one apparently at firmware 2.1 ATM and it should be a pretty easy fix I believe. I got a few questions though if someone can answer them:

1. Is this up to date? Essentially yes, there shouldn't really be anything wrong with the guide, but regardless, only use it for learning purposes.

2. Is there any way to upgrade to a higher firmware of your choice other than a disc update? By the sounds of it, it seems like I can only update to 4.2 right now.
You can install the system menu IOS (that isn't stubbed) for whatever system menu you want to upgrade to and then the system menu wad itself, but from 2.1 I think the best option would be to find ANY disc that has any update at all on it just to be sure things will work properly. So either do an official update to 4.2 or get a hold of Brawl or Mario Galaxy or something (you should buy at least one of them anyways)

3. Is there a way to tell what kind of Wii you have (like model number)? I'd like to know before hand if I can install bootmii to boot2.
Being on 2.1 I'm pretty sure you have an old enough Wii to install bootmii to boot2. The only real benchmark is whether or not you bought it before mid 2008.

4. You mentioned scrubbed games. Does "scrubbed" mean a ripped ISO with all dummy and pad files removed? Also, if this is not the case, is there a program that does this? I shrink my PSP games pretty small, so I'd probably find some good use of this feature.Generally the use in scrubbed games is just being able to download an already scrubbed game so the file you download isn't as big. When you actually burn it you're going to have to unzip the image file to it's full 4.7 GB regardless afterwards. If you're playing the game through a USB Loader, it will automatically be scrubbed when you put the game on the WBFS partition.

5. If I use Wi-Fi, will I get a forced firmware update from anything? Also, what protects from new firmware installs? I remember reading something about StarFall once awhile back.
Starfall is kinda old. Starpatch replaced it and preloader basically does anything startpatch does as well as provides some extra brick protection and some other quirks. Wi-fi won't force any updates. It will only ask you to update when you enable your internet connection and you can refuse that. Other than that discs can ask for updates but can be skipped with preloader/startpatch hacks (or just loading through a backup loader). Just keep WiiConnect24 off. Shouldn't really cause problems in that regard, but kinda overheats the system anyways.

I can't think of anything else ATM, but I'm sure something will show up once I get a console. That ALWAYS happens.

JumpsuitMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand your goal to hopefully educate those in using these programs, and appreciate it. However, the problem is, some people (like me as you will find out in a few sentences) want to get to the point in order to reach our goals, for me being using Flash Drives to play games.

This portion has been troubling me:
nabster92 said:
***For people who updated to 4.2 officially, before you install a cIOS, you must remove the stubs installed over their IOS slots by the update by using AnyTitle Deleter DB or AnyTitle Deleter MOD to delete IOS 222, 223, 249, and 250 USING IOS36 to do it after applying all of the patches to IOS36 with the TBR MOD/1.1. Then you may continue to install your cIOS as usual.***

Not to be rude, but how do you expect novices such as me to be able to use an application that obviously requires a more complex understanding of what you're talking about? I would appreciate an answer.

nabster92

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JumpsuitMaster said:
I understand your goal to hopefully educate those in using these programs, and appreciate it. However, the problem is, some people (like me as you will find out in a few sentences) want to get to the point in order to reach our goals, for me being using Flash Drives to play games.

This portion has been troubling me:
nabster92 said:
***For people who updated to 4.2 officially, before you install a cIOS, you must remove the stubs installed over their IOS slots by the update by using AnyTitle Deleter DB or AnyTitle Deleter MOD to delete IOS 222, 223, 249, and 250 USING IOS36 to do it after applying all of the patches to IOS36 with the TBR MOD/1.1. Then you may continue to install your cIOS as usual.***

Not to be rude, but how do you expect novices such as me to be able to use an application that obviously requires a more complex understanding of what you're talking about? I would appreciate an answer.

Well if you want to get to the point, you probably wouldn't bother reading through a 15 page guide in the first place. I do also mention in the guide that you should read this to just know what you're doing for the most part and then follow xzxero's guide which will spoon feed you all the apps you need put together and tell you exactly how you need to use them.

For now I'll leave that as is as more of a sign saying that if you're trying to directly follow along with this guide as you're doing things before reading through everything, you're doing it wrong.

JumpsuitMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see your point, however, you did say to do that if you had officially Updated to 4.2, which I had done, and I assume other noobs would too so I don't understand why you would skip over it.

Also, regarding xzxero's guide, I did try to use it, but I had HBC installed before anyway, and I hear that if you try to reinstall HBC on FW 4.2, then you won't be able to, so I'm keeping it on there. Therefore, I couldn't do the first part I believe, because I followed the Attack of the Show guide on it (TV show on G4), which didn't detail anything regarding BootMii. This guide only cared about HBC and it's apps in itself, and not about other exploits such as playing Wii games for free from USB drives; I'm sure if they did, then they'd get sued.

Because of this, I'm pretty sure that the guide won't work for me, because I checked the files I'd need for it, and the content.bin files are different. I'd guess this'll skrew with what I already have the HBC and everything else on there, if it doesn't, well then I'll be on my way.

EDIT: In short, would using the HackMii installer in the way they detailed mess up the HBC I have now, since the files under the private folder are pretty different, or will I be fine? Or should I ask this at his topic?

nabster92

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JumpsuitMaster said:
I see your point, however, you did say to do that if you had officially Updated to 4.2, which I had done, and I assume other noobs would too so I don't understand why you would skip over it.

Also, regarding xzxero's guide, I did try to use it, but I had HBC installed before anyway, and I hear that if you try to reinstall HBC on FW 4.2, then you won't be able to, so I'm keeping it on there. Therefore, I couldn't do the first part I believe, because I followed the Attack of the Show guide on it (TV show on G4), which didn't detail anything regarding BootMii. This guide only cared about HBC and it's apps in itself, and not about other exploits such as playing Wii games for free from USB drives; I'm sure if they did, then they'd get sued.

Because of this, I'm pretty sure that the guide won't work for me, because I checked the files I'd need for it, and the content.bin files are different. I'd guess this'll skrew with what I already have the HBC and everything else on there, if it doesn't, well then I'll be on my way.

EDIT: In short, would using the HackMii installer in the way they detailed mess up the HBC I have now, since the files under the private folder are pretty different, or will I be fine? Or should I ask this at his topic?

If you already have the HBC you don't need to reinstall it just because the guide tells you to. If you have wifi, it should automatically prompt for an update if there is a newer version (which will just autorun the latest hackmii installer). And if you're on 4.2 and it's still there in the first place you likely have an up to date version anyways otherwise it would have the old HAXX title ID and get deleted by 4.2 when you turn your system on.

The only thing in the private folder should be whatever exploit you are using, aka bannerbomb. It needs a different special version for 4.2 that loads from the SD card menu instead of data management. Using the hackmii installer itself to just install bootmii won't affect the HBC in any way, but as I said in the bootmii section. If your Wii is older than mid 2008ish or so, you won't be able to install bootmii to boot2 and the IOS version isn't really all that useful other than having a NAND backup at all that you can hard program back to the NAND chip manually if you happen to know how to in the worst case scenario.

Pretty much anything on the Wii can just install over itself. The problems arise when you try to stupidly UNinstall things or run the even more worthless system format which will just make doing anything a pain in the ass for absolutely no return.

So basically I'm assuming you officially updated to 4.2 and only installed the HBC pretty much. From now, if your Wii is rather new (newer than mid 2008) don't bother with the hackmii installer anymore unless it prompts for an update and don't worry much about bootmii since it won't do much for you anyways. From this point, to get backups working, you just need to restore the trucha bug to an IOS and then use it to install a cIOS. You can use the trucha bug installer to do this and then use the trucha bug with anytitledeleter to remove the stubs and then run the individual cIOS installers, but xzxero's package and more recent applications made things easier like making dop-IOS do pretty much everything and making all the cIOS's into wads to install together. So just grab the GP dop-IOS MOD and follow his instructions there to install an IOS that accepts fakesigning (which will trucha bug IOS36), and then choose IOS36 and start the stub removal process (which will go over any IOS's that are stubs on your system and delete them. You can have that skip IOS's that aren't IOS 222, 223, 249, or 250. Those are the only ones you NEED to remove. The other ones are just going to be older system menu IOS's that aren't used anymore that you can delete if you want to, but don't have to.

Then all you need to do is actually install the cIOS's which he packaged in wad's for you so you can just go into wad manager, have it use IOS36, and install those wad's mentioned there. Just go with rev 14 for IOS249 and 250. From that point you can use whatever usb loader you want to play your games provided you have your wbfs drive plugged into the outside port, but you may want to just continue with the guide from that point and get priiloader installed so you have SOME brick protection if you couldn't install bootmii to boot2. And even if you did, you can use the system menu hacks to make sure any other updates don't happen by accident or something, and you can also set it to autoboot whatever you want with it when you turn on your system.

chazzers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I have a problem. I followed this guide to softmod my wii (running on 4.2) and didn't install the preloader, or the IOS updater and everything was working fine. However, this morning, I took my wii to my sisters and connected to her internet (which I hadn't done before at her place so it was a new connection) and it updated my system, and now I can't use CoverFloader, or use the Mplayer. Please help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Jaws is on a diet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn power went out
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok xdqwerty, your little bro prob tripped On the cord and unplugged you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ya I'm afraid of the dark hug me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Grab and hold close your AncientBoi doll.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn didn't charge my external battery either
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Take the batteries out of your SuperStabber3000... Or is it gas powered?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I stole batteries from your black mamba
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My frozen food better hold up for an hour I know that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or else gonna be a big lunch and dinner tomorrow.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you pay your power bill? Or give all yo money to my wife, again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good the estimated time is the same exact time they just said
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Load up your pc and monitor, and head to a McDonalds dining room, they have free WiFi
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sir please watch your porn in the bathroom
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No sir we can not sell you anymore apple pies, after what you did with the last one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We ran out
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    for your life
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My life has no value my fat ass is staying right here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nearly 4 hours without power :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    SO POWERLESS
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: