Hacking NOOB PARADISE - ask away

Atrozation

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi everyone, Just asking a noob question
Do i need a USB cable to insert Gamma fix 02?
Its because when i bought the wii, Gamma backup loader v0.3 is already loaded
And when i load virtual tennis 2009 it shows a blue screen and says Error#002
Any solution from u guys?
I tried the search button but im still unsure about how it works

Another question is that
How to check whether my wii have the pre-brick program?
and how to check what is installed into my wii?

Thanks in advance

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Atrozation said:
Hi everyone, Just asking a noob question
Do i need a USB cable to insert Gamma fix 02?
Its because when i bought the wii, Gamma backup loader v0.3 is already loaded
And when i load virtual tennis 2009 it shows a blue screen and says Error#002
Any solution from u guys?
I tried the search button but im still unsure about how it works

Another question is that
How to check whether my wii have the pre-brick program?
and how to check what is installed into my wii?

Thanks in advance

No you need an SD card. Gamma 0.3 is outdated now. Use Neogamma R6 instead and 002 errors should be fixed. You should just reinstall stuff on your system yourself and get everything up to date. Whatever you already have installed shouldn't have any problems getting installed over. Just follow a good guide. Here's one that does a good bit of explaining things.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=168890

Instead of installing cIOS rev13b as the guide says use rev14 instead as it just came out recently. Get that here.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=6531

Atrozation

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Thanks nabster92 for your reply
Ok, i found my Kingston 1gb mini SD card with a SD card adapter so
what u mean is that i dun have to uninstall anything and just use SD card with correct files to update my wii?
And lastly will installing Neogamma R6 and cIOS Rev14
brick my Wii if i do anything wrong steps?
I am quite noob at this mod thingy. Thanks alot for your help!
Sorry for troubling u
And oh ya! The two links u gave me is the same T_T

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry edited the post with the right link.

And yea an SD card is like...the kinda thing a digital camera would use. The type of thing that goes in the front flap of the Wii where the sync button is.

And yes you can brick your Wii if you do something really stupid like uninstalling IOS's or something. Read up on a bunch of topics here and such until you get a general feel for what you're supposed to do to run homebrew applications on your Wii and what you need to do to get everything working and what not. Best way to avoid bricking your Wii is to understand what you're doing before you do it.

Atrozation

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Its ok! Im already so glad that u are helping me. Thanks!
Urm yea i am reading through the guide and tutorials right now
But as u know i bought my wii and its already softmodded..
Soo just wondering anyway to check if my NAND is backup already?
Cause if i really do wrong and brick my set there is still hope. xD
And oh ya
If i already have HBC as i can play quite a few backup games so any suggestions how to update to neogamma and cios38 rev 14?
I read throught the link twice but i can only understand and know what to do when i have a clean and brand new wii
Since now i already have a soft mod wii but a older version
any tutorial to that?

Thanks alot!

nightwalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can't get Sports Resort to work with USB Loader GX
but it works fine with Neogamma

Any way to load it with USB Loader GX?

I hate using Neogamma since the interface is kinda gross lol

KennethNL

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Back with another question, this time regarding playing VC Games on my Wii. I have downloaded a WAD file for Super Smash Bros. (N64) PAL, and I want to play it on my PAL Wii.

I have already installed the Super Smash Bros. channel on my system menu, but when I click 'play' I get sent back to the main menu. My specs are:

PAL Wii + Wiikey
Firmware 3.2E
Homebrew Channel

Can anyone tell me how to get the PAL Super Smash Bros. channel to work on my Wii? I have absolutely zero knowledge on the hacking scene, so please be as detailled as possible.

Thanks a mega-bucnh in advance!!

Natazza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
Natazza said:
Thanks nabster92 for your helpful info, very much appreciated
yaypsp.gif
I haven't tried this yet but will keep you posted. My Wii isn't over a year old but if I can't install to Boot2 then I know I have read another not so good way to install it somewhere.

BTW, I found the info that 3.4E couldn't have Bootmii installed on it here on a thread but as I couldn't find much info on it being installed on 3.4E I took it as being correct
wacko.gif

Thank you very muchly again
yaypsp.gif

It doesn't matter wich FW you are on, the thing is that if you just bought the unit in the last 7/8 months, the Wii will probably come with FW3.4 and the boot1 fixed and that is why all the people have linked the fact that having FW3.4 means no BootMii as boot2, but you can always install it as an IOS...!!
wink2.gif

Thanks for your reply,

I can't install to Boot2 and don't have a gamecube controller so will have to get hold of one.

Does it matter that I have updated to cIOS 13a?

Natazza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Natazza said:
Hiya,

I did a lot of reading when I first got my Wii and successfully used TP to install the homebrew channel.

After getting 002 errors on games, I came back to have a read and OMG so much has changed I'm really lost!

The more I read the more I'm getting confused. I have system menu 3.4E and have just installed Neogamma R6 sucessfully. Some games are now working but some I am still getting the 002 error message or they are booting back to the main menu. I think I have rev7 installed but am not sure how to find out or how to change it to rev 13a (which is the one I think I want from what I have read).

I have been trying to find out how to install Bootmii but am I correct in thinking that I can't install it as it is 3.4E? I have a preloader folder on my sd card (Apps\Preloader0.28) but I admit I blindly followed a guide without really understanding what I was doing and now I am trying to backtrack and really understand what I actually have installed so I don't know if this is actually functional or not.

I really would like brick protection before I start changing anything but I've got square eyes and a frazzled brain from all the reading so any help would be appreciated! I have been a little worried to put a post on here as I have seen some unpleasant replies to people who haven't understood something.
unsure.gif

Getting preloader on 3.4 was pretty useless and I don't know how you managed to come to the conclusion that bootmii wouldn't be able to be installed on 3.4 and preloader would. As soon as you update, preloader will be gone. Bootmii can be installed on anything and will survive any update if you can do a boot2 install on your Wii, which you will be able to as long as your Wii is over about a year old.

Download the cIOS rev13a installer http://www.teknoconsolas.es/blog/waninkoko...om-ios38-rev-13
Change the .dol in that to boot.dol, put it in a cIOS installer folder, put that folder in the "apps" folder which should be on the root of your sd card. Then put the card back in your Wii and load the HBC and click on that cIOS installer and load it. Then when it prompts for what IOS to use, use IOS249 since you havae rev7 installed. Then do a network installation, provided you have wifi.

Then run the hackmii installer in the same way but rename the installer.elf to boot.elf instead. (Get it from www.bootmii.org or just follow the auto update in the HBC if it is prompting you to do it.) Then through that, install the updated HBC, and then if you can, install bootmii to boot2, then exit and reboot your Wii. Use a GC controller to select the 4th icon and then the 1st icon on the next page. Then follow instructions to backup your NAND to your SD card (needs about 540 MB).

This is all the brick protection you need.

After you do that use Waninkoko's 4.1 updater (run in through the HBC in a similar fashion to the above). This should get rid of preloader and update any IOS's you need to update which may get rid of some of those rebooting problems with games.

(above should have been a quote, sorry)

Thanks for the advice
yaypsp.gif
I have installed Cios 13a and have installed bootmii to IOS. I haven't done anything else as I don't have a gc controller yet. But as you mentioned earlier, preloader is useless on 3.4 so does that mean that getting a gc controller is pointless as I can't install Preloader or am I getting the wrong idea? (I have read on the forum that Bootmii can be used with Preloader if it can't be installed to Boot2). I don't want to get the controller if there's absolutely no point, and am not sure if I can install preloader 0.29.

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Atrozation said:
Its ok! Im already so glad that u are helping me. Thanks!
Urm yea i am reading through the guide and tutorials right now
But as u know i bought my wii and its already softmodded..
Soo just wondering anyway to check if my NAND is backup already?
Cause if i really do wrong and brick my set there is still hope. xD
And oh ya
If i already have HBC as i can play quite a few backup games so any suggestions how to update to neogamma and cios38 rev 14?
I read throught the link twice but i can only understand and know what to do when i have a clean and brand new wii
Since now i already have a soft mod wii but a older version
any tutorial to that?

Thanks alot!

You should pretty much be able to just follow that guide anyways. Use it to install the HBC the same way even if you have it as that one will be a more up to date version. Have it install bootmii while you're there and make another NAND backup. If one was made before it wouldn't make a difference as the person didn't give you the backup. You can make as many backups as you want and store them to your PC. Think of NAND backup as system restore points. At any point that you make a NAND backup, restoring that will revert EVERYTHING back to how it was at that time no matter how screwed up it is. But if you can't do a boot2 install on your Wii then it won't save you from any bricks because the IOS version can only be loaded through the HBC which is kinda a lost cause if you get bricked.

But anyways just follow that guide although you could probably skip the Trucha Bug Restorer and preloader part if you want to. (If you can only install bootmii as an IOS, then don't skip them, but make sure you're on FW 4.0 or 4.1 before doing that. If you have a boot2 install of bootmii and a NAND backup made already then you don't really need it.) And use the download link to cIOS rev14 I gave you instead of rev13b posted there. And have it use IOS249 instead of IOS36. Just don't uninstall stuff without knowing what you're doing. Most things can be installed over without any problems, but uninstalling certain things completely can brick Wii's.

Natazza said:
QUOTE(Natazza @ Jul 25 2009, 06:16 AM) Hiya,

I did a lot of reading when I first got my Wii and successfully used TP to install the homebrew channel.

After getting 002 errors on games, I came back to have a read and OMG so much has changed I'm really lost!

The more I read the more I'm getting confused. I have system menu 3.4E and have just installed Neogamma R6 sucessfully. Some games are now working but some I am still getting the 002 error message or they are booting back to the main menu. I think I have rev7 installed but am not sure how to find out or how to change it to rev 13a (which is the one I think I want from what I have read).

I have been trying to find out how to install Bootmii but am I correct in thinking that I can't install it as it is 3.4E? I have a preloader folder on my sd card (Apps\Preloader0.28) but I admit I blindly followed a guide without really understanding what I was doing and now I am trying to backtrack and really understand what I actually have installed so I don't know if this is actually functional or not.

I really would like brick protection before I start changing anything but I've got square eyes and a frazzled brain from all the reading so any help would be appreciated! I have been a little worried to put a post on here as I have seen some unpleasant replies to people who haven't understood something.
unsure.gif

Getting preloader on 3.4 was pretty useless and I don't know how you managed to come to the conclusion that bootmii wouldn't be able to be installed on 3.4 and preloader would. As soon as you update, preloader will be gone. Bootmii can be installed on anything and will survive any update if you can do a boot2 install on your Wii, which you will be able to as long as your Wii is over about a year old.

Download the cIOS rev13a installer http://www.teknoconsolas.es/blog/waninkoko...om-ios38-rev-13
Change the .dol in that to boot.dol, put it in a cIOS installer folder, put that folder in the "apps" folder which should be on the root of your sd card. Then put the card back in your Wii and load the HBC and click on that cIOS installer and load it. Then when it prompts for what IOS to use, use IOS249 since you havae rev7 installed. Then do a network installation, provided you have wifi.

Then run the hackmii installer in the same way but rename the installer.elf to boot.elf instead. (Get it from www.bootmii.org or just follow the auto update in the HBC if it is prompting you to do it.) Then through that, install the updated HBC, and then if you can, install bootmii to boot2, then exit and reboot your Wii. Use a GC controller to select the 4th icon and then the 1st icon on the next page. Then follow instructions to backup your NAND to your SD card (needs about 540 MB).

This is all the brick protection you need.

After you do that use Waninkoko's 4.1 updater (run in through the HBC in a similar fashion to the above). This should get rid of preloader and update any IOS's you need to update which may get rid of some of those rebooting problems with games.

(above should have been a quote, sorry)

Thanks for the advice
yaypsp.gif
I have installed Cios 13a and have installed bootmii to IOS. I haven't done anything else as I don't have a gc controller yet. But as you mentioned earlier, preloader is useless on 3.4 so does that mean that getting a gc controller is pointless as I can't install Preloader or am I getting the wrong idea? (I have read on the forum that Bootmii can be used with Preloader if it can't be installed to Boot2). I don't want to get the controller if there's absolutely no point, and am not sure if I can install preloader 0.29.

Yea bootmii as an IOS won't really save you from any bricks. Preloader itself can, but it's not quite as useful on 3.4 as there are no hacks.ini for that system menu. Just run Waninkoko's 4.0 or 4.1 updater first, then use the Trucha Bug Restorer to fix IOS36 up and install preloader. Then you will have some brick protection with that at least as long as you don't delete your system menu or IOS60 or something.

dcoop

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey..so I think my Wii at the moment, is softmodded and is on 3.2E..has some homebrew stuff on it and bootmii.

I ran some thing on it that I got from the homebrew browser, called signCheck(think it was, checks your IOS' anyway)..it tells me I have the following..not ligned up right but you get the idea I think.

IOS number "Trucha bug" "Flash access" "Boot2 access" "Usb2.0 IOS tree"

IOS250 (ver 65535) Enabled Enabled Disabled Enabled
IOS249 (ver 10) Enabled Enabled Disabled Enabled
IOS37 (ver 2070) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS36 (ver 1042) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS35 (ver 1040) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS34 (ver 1039) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS33 (ver 1040) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS31 (ver 1040) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS30 (ver 1040) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS28 (ver 1288) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS22 (ver 772) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS20 (ver 12) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS17 (ver 512) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS16 (ver 257) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS14 (ver 257) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS13 (ver 10) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS12 (ver 6) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled

Is there anything from that, that you could say I should change that would be vital for me to play new things, or protect my wii...or is there nothing there that really needs vitally changing but it would just be "nice" if I did?

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dcoop said:
Hey..so I think my Wii at the moment, is softmodded and is on 3.2E..has some homebrew stuff on it and bootmii.

I ran some thing on it that I got from the homebrew browser, called signCheck(think it was, checks your IOS' anyway)..it tells me I have the following..not ligned up right but you get the idea I think.

Is there anything from that, that you could say I should change that would be vital for me to play new things, or protect my wii...or is there nothing there that really needs vitally changing but it would just be "nice" if I did?

You're missing IOS38, 53 and 55 which are needed for many recent games. You should update to 4.0 or 4.1 with Waninkoko's 4.0 or 4.1 updater to make sure you are up to date with any IOS's you will need. Also I'm assuming the (ver 10) for IOS249 means you're using cIOS rev10, so you can also update that to rev14 now.

And since you don't seem to have IOS254 listed and you say you have bootmii, I'm assuming you have a boot2 install. If you haven't made a NAND backup with that yet, do so now.

Deathpoint

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I have a few questions. Thank you.

I installed bootmii as boot 2 but I didn't know I had to reboot to back up my nand so I removed the sd card before exiting bootmii because I didn't want to access the bootmii menu because I was afraid it would try to restore my nand or something. Anyway I got an error that went something like:

"Failed to write logs. Failed to write filesystem. Missing SD."

It was something like that and then my wii froze. I rebooted and the Homebrew channel was installed properly. My SD card had the bootmii folder with the armboot.bin and the ppcboot.elf and .ini in it and I was able to boot from it.I backed up my nand successfully also. So is everything cool or did I mess something up?

I'm on 3.2U so can I just install CIOS38 14 and be on my way? Or do I need to mess with downgrading my IOS and restoring TRUNCA bug etc? Do I need a CIOS60 or just CIOS38 14? I was thinking about just installing CIOS38 14 and then deciding later if I need to upgrade to 4.1. Basically, I have my nand backed up and home brew channel installed and now I'm not quite sure what to do.

Thanks guys.

dcoop

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nabster92 said:
dcoop said:

You're missing IOS38, 53 and 55 which are needed for many recent games. You should update to 4.0 or 4.1 with Waninkoko's 4.0 or 4.1 updater to make sure you are up to date with any IOS's you will need. Also I'm assuming the (ver 10) for IOS249 means you're using cIOS rev10, so you can also update that to rev14 now.

And since you don't seem to have IOS254 listed and you say you have bootmii, I'm assuming you have a boot2 install. If you haven't made a NAND backup with that yet, do so now.

Thanks for the info.

Yes, bootmii on boot2, already got a NAND backup. Two of em in fact! Extra safe
tongue.gif

Waninkoko 4.0/4.1

Ive seen that thread on here, so will it just be a case of downloading the bits and bobs that are needed for that..and then..wad manager or something? Or will I have to first delete stuff from the sd card ive been using?

SallyC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I am not sure if I was supposed to start a new thread or continue this one, but I too am having the same problem as Natazza. I also did a soft mod on my wii back in jan/feb of this year and have had no problems. I have only recently thought about updating to get more game compatibility and was totally lost by all the changes.

I am running 3.2E with back up launcher gamma and waninkokos CIOS rev7 with starfall and safe 3.3 updates. I understand I should replace back up launcher gamma with Neogamma and I wanted to upgrade my CIOS to 10 or above (I am confused as to which is best after reading many comments. I am not interested in usb loader but do want good game compatibility) I was also looking for more safe updates so I can play new games like EA sports active, is this what the waninkokos 4.1 updater is?

While looking for this information I have come across many other applications like new homebrew, Bootmii, Back up NAND and pre loader and I am unsure as to whether i need these as I have starfall or even if they are suitable to be put on 3.2E (I gather from this thread that pre loader is useless on 3.4)

I would be really grateful if someone could point me in the right direction with easy instructions!

Thank you

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dcoop said:
nabster92 said:
dcoop said:

Thanks for the info.

Yes, bootmii on boot2, already got a NAND backup. Two of em in fact! Extra safe
tongue.gif

Waninkoko 4.0/4.1

Ive seen that thread on here, so will it just be a case of downloading the bits and bobs that are needed for that..and then..wad manager or something? Or will I have to first delete stuff from the sd card ive been using?

It's an application. Just download the 4.1 updater, rename to boot.dol, run it through HBC (needs internet connection) and it should take care of the rest. It's pretty much just as easy as running a normal system menu update but instead of just seeing a progress bar, you just see exactly what it's doing at any given time. It should take about 30 minutes or so to finish everything. It will first download about 15 IOS's or so, then a couple channels, the shop channel, and then the system menu and then it's gonna go through everything it just downloaded again to actually install them all. You shouldn't have to delete stuff from your card. Just add the app to it and run it.

Also make sure you have a couple hundred blocks free on your Wii. I forget how much exactly it needs. 150-200 or 200-300.

QUOTE(SallyC @ Jul 27 2009, 03:05 PM)
Hi,

I am not sure if I was supposed to start a new thread or continue this one, but I too am having the same problem as Natazza. I also did a soft mod on my wii back in jan/feb of this year and have had no problems. I have only recently thought about updating to get more game compatibility and was totally lost by all the changes.

I am running 3.2E with back up launcher gamma and waninkokos CIOS rev7 with starfall and safe 3.3 updates. I understand I should replace back up launcher gamma with Neogamma and I wanted to upgrade my CIOS to 10 or above (I am confused as to which is best after reading many comments. I am not interested in usb loader but do want good game compatibility) I was also looking for more safe updates so I can play new games like EA sports active, is this what the waninkokos 4.1 updater is?

While looking for this information I have come across many other applications like new homebrew, Bootmii, Back up NAND and pre loader and I am unsure as to whether i need these as I have starfall or even if they are suitable to be put on 3.2E (I gather from this thread that pre loader is useless on 3.4)

I would be really grateful if someone could point me in the right direction with easy instructions!

Thank you

Preloader isn't really USELESS on 3.4. There just isn't any hacks for 3.3/3.4 so it won't be AS useful as it would be on a more standard FW. First thing you should do is go to bootmii.org and grab the hackmii installer from there. Rename it to boot.elf and run it through the HBC like a normal app. In that installer, install the HBC (newer version) and then click on "bootmii..." since you do have an older Wii you may be able to do a boot2 install of it, so if you can then install to boot2 (and as an IOS if you want to be able to load it from the HBC as well, it won't hurt.) The most use out of it is the boot2 install of it. Once you install that, exit the installer and reboot your Wii and you should come to a bootmii menu instead of the system menu. Use a gamecube controller here to control it or the power button to go right and reset button to select on the Wii itself. (only works on boot2 version, not IOS install. GC controller is necessary for IOS version.) In that menu, after making sure you have about 540 MB of space left on your sd card, click the 4th icon and then the 1st icon on the next page. Then follow the prompts to backup your NAND which will basically act as a system restore point. So no matter what you do to your Wii you will be able to restore it to exactly how it was at that point. You can make as many of these as you want at any point in time and back them up to your PC to keep backups with up to date save files and any other changes made.

Once you do that you can go ahead and update your cIOS to rev14 by running the cIOS rev14 installer and selecting IOS249 to use (since you have rev7 already) and do a network installation. Then run Waninkoko's 4.1 updater to update all of your IOS's and have an up to date firmware. Starfall is outdated and should be uninstalled before you update to 4.1. Do that after doing your bootmii stuff. A boot2 install of bootmii with a NAND backup is more than enough brick protection than anything else can offer you. If you still want the system menu hacks and stuff you can use startpatch after updating to 4.1. Preloader will work too. Get one of the other of those though not both.

Come visit our IRC channel if you want more direct help. (look at my sig) I'm currently the only one there at the moment, but ether and walkeroftheday drop by occasionally. Just come in and type my name and i should respond in a bit as long as i'm not doing something else.

dcoop

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Will do, thanks again.

Final question on this..say my internet suddenly disconnected half way through this procedure. Would this cause a problem..a brick say?

and if it did..I assume the fix for this is simply, stick the nand dump onto my SD card(its on my PC now) switch on the wii..Bootmii starts. I go to the gears/cogs picture thingy, click on it, go to the picture that shows SD card arrow to chip..click..and then let it do its stuff and i'll be fixed?

chunky

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
here i go with another noob question

at mo i have 3.2e i use usb gx loader and put the rev14 today mainly to stop the game changing no more restarting the Wii well pleased. i am wanting to go with the flow and do the waninkoko 4.1 installer mainly because i dont have enough blocks left on my Wii and want to use sd/usb . So can i go straight to it and put it in and all will be good or do i have to go up the upgrades one at a time or am i just best leaving it at 3.2 i just dont wanna brick it i do have the bootmii nand i just wanna get it right thats all

sorry for been a complete noob and thanks in advance

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dcoop said:
Will do, thanks again.

Final question on this..say my internet suddenly disconnected half way through this procedure. Would this cause a problem..a brick say?

and if it did..I assume the fix for this is simply, stick the nand dump onto my SD card(its on my PC now) switch on the wii..Bootmii starts. I go to the gears/cogs picture thingy, click on it, go to the picture that shows SD card arrow to chip..click..and then let it do its stuff and i'll be fixed?

What the updater does is downloads everything first before installing anything so if your internet crashes and it freezes or has some error or something then shutting it down as long as it's just in the downloading phase shouldn't really be a problem. Give it some time though, some parts of it do take a while so don't assume it's frozen too quickly. Pretty much the only dangerous part of it would be having the power go out when it's actually installing like IOS50, 60, or the system menu or something.

But yea if it did brick that would be the process to go through to restore it. Just remember your save data will revert back to how it was at that time as well so if you don't want to lose anything, make another backup now with your recent data, or at least just backup the updated save files or something.

QUOTE(chunky @ Jul 27 2009, 03:40 PM) here i go with another noob question

at mo i have 3.2e i use usb gx loader and put the rev14 today mainly to stop the game changing no more restarting the Wii well pleased. i am wanting to go with the flow and do the waninkoko 4.1 installer mainly because i dont have enough blocks left on my Wii and want to use sd/usb . So can i go straight to it and put it in and all will be good or do i have to go up the upgrades one at a time or am i just best leaving it at 3.2 i just dont wanna brick it i do have the bootmii nand i just wanna get it right thats all

sorry for been a complete noob and thanks in advance

Just follow my last few posts here. Just run Waninkoko's 4.1 updater. Free up some space first though and make sure there's about like 2-300 blocks left on your Wii at least.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Ninty can still make money filing false DMCAs.