Hacking NOOB HERE... HELP PLEASE

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
You can set up txtool without do a EMUNAND? bc that i was to try PBT... i only want legit cias.
Yes, rxtools has some tools that work on sysnand. You can use them without an emunand.
Maybe if you downgraded using GW, fbi injection will not work, you'll need decrypt9

Last edited by Arubaro,

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
what firmware do you need for fbi injection? Maybe i can update with some game of mine. The most new one its Pokemon Omega Ruby.

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
what firmware do you need for fbi injection? Maybe i can update with some game of mine. The most new one its Pokemon Omega Ruby.
If you didn't downgrade with GW, you should't have any problem injecting FBI with rxtools.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But if i upgrade with some game i cant recover fbi injection?
FBI injection stays no matter what you update. Long ago I updated from a downgraded 9.2 with BigBlueMenu injected, and I re-updated to 10.3 and later downgraded again and it was still there.

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah i did... then bye fbi injection.

Then someone here know how install DS exploit without flashcart working? i need it for the tutorial of install PBT-CFW than i saw.

But all qr and sites than i see are dead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...