Hacking noob back for more info please

ibroxgaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am going to be doing soundhax and I have updated an og 3DS from very first firmware to 11.2.0-0E when looking for other app payload for my version the final zero is not in the coloumn starts at 7 and ends in 999 I updated through harvest moon skytree village cart any help would be very much appreciated cheers.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going to be doing soundhax and I have updated an og 3DS from very first firmware to 11.2.0-0E when looking for other app payload for my version the final zero is not in the coloumn starts at 7 and ends in 999 I updated through harvest moon skytree village cart any help would be very much appreciated cheers.
You can't use Soundhax when updating from a cartridge from that low of firmware (7.xx or below). It requires a sound app update, something that isn't updated with a cartridge. You'll have to use another method that doesn't use the browser, or the sound app. I'd suggest a flashcard.

ibroxgaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can't use Soundhax when updating from a cartridge from that low of firmware (7.xx or below). It requires a sound app update, something that isn't updated with a cartridge. You'll have to use another method that doesn't use the browser, or the sound app. I'd suggest a flashcard.
yes thanks m8 already went back and read that anything that you can suggest that doesn't use a flashcard or cheap decent flashcard and a place to get it. oh and I am now on firmware 11.2.0.0 haha cheers

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the the list of homebrew alternatives on the guide tells you what exploits work with what firmware. There are no free methods wit your console's current state and the cheapest I can think of is buying an R4i Gold RTS from nds-cards.com for $20.

ibroxgaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well the the list of homebrew alternatives on the guide tells you what exploits work with what firmware. There are no free methods wit your console's current state and the cheapest I can think of is buying an R4i Gold RTS from nds-cards.com for $20.
$20 sounds good to me, will I just stay on the same firmware I am on cheers

ibroxgaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you happen to already own Freaky Forms Deluxe or Cubic Ninja you can use those instead of soundhax.
Thanks for the info but I already ordered the card but noted incase the card does not reach here there banned I think, do you know if I will get the browser back after I installed cfw cheers.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well the the list of homebrew alternatives on the guide tells you what exploits work with what firmware. There are no free methods wit your console's current state and the cheapest I can think of is buying an R4i Gold RTS from nds-cards.com for $20.[/QUOTE
ordered the card m8 can I update the 3ds to the latest firmware and still use the card when it arrives cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol