Hacking NoNpDRM License BackUp

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am wondering how I find out how to know what my DLC/Game Licenses are. I think it is the File that I read about that when you are Backing it up, you have to Rename to work.bin . But how do you find out what the actual License Key is?

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to Read them to.....uh......BACK them UP for somewhere? You know, in case I might need to RESTORE them on my DEVICE.

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean what reason is there to back them up? if you ever need them again you can just get them from psn and right now there is no reason to need to restore them when nonpdrm licenses work fine as for the update maybe trying re adding the dlc

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I am just not wanting to connect to anything Sony, just in case they are creating a way to work around NoNpDRM, or the ReStore Plugins. Not to mention, dont want to Update a Game or DL a DLC again, and it gets locked out with a Update Nag.

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I am just not wanting to connect to anything Sony, just in case they are creating a way to work around NoNpDRM, or the ReStore Plugins. Not to mention, dont want to Update a Game or DL a DLC again, and it gets locked out with a Update Nag.
bit paranoid arn't you lol

Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, you never know. But is it possible to Purchase and DL DLCs for example Pinball Arcade, even though I am on Version 1.25 and it is supposed to be on a later Version?

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, you never know. But is it possible to Purchase and DL DLCs for example Pinball Arcade, even though I am on Version 1.25 and it is supposed to be on a later Version?
no you need the newest update or else the game won't even recognize it as being dlc

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should be safe with downloading updates. they're on a different server than psn, so you can freely download them. I think they're stored in the patch folder on the root of the memory card. if a game doesn't boot due to needing newer firmware, delete the title id folder in the patch folder.

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the latest Version Update requires 3.65 OFW. I asked about a 1.30 Game Update, and someone Linked to a Unknown Game Update. Upon reading the SFO File, I read that it is a 1.34 Update for 3.65 OFW.
But at least I was able to get the License zRIF done. Many thanks to @RY0M43CH1Z3N for the place to look for Instructions on getting them.

RY0M43CH1Z3N

Touching things and improving your world
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Well the latest Version Update requires 3.65 OFW. I asked about a 1.30 Game Update, and someone Linked to a Unknown Game Update. Upon reading the SFO File, I read that it is a 1.34 Update for 3.65 OFW.
But at least I was able to get the License zRIF done. Many thanks to @RY0M43CH1Z3N for the place to look for Instructions on getting them.

Then, don't update, because in 3.65 you don't have "full" CFW.

Don't worry, we are here to help us, broB-)

Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont plan to Update. Prefer having HENkaku/Enso :D
Just wish I could get 1 Game Update and a couple Tables for Pinball Arcade. Just hope that it will be Posted at some point.

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, there is a Update listed on NoNpDRM Site, but no one has Posted it yet. Supposed to be Version 1.30. But the only Updates that are Listed are 1.31 and 1.34. Both require FW 3.65

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1